Bumperino
      Scammer :dRoP wLs
      Random: nO
      Scammer: pLs
      Random: oK
      *dRoPs Wl*
      Scammer: hAhAhA gEt SkEmMeD
      Random: nOoOoOoO

Dont click on this video...unless wanna get easy dls and wls it tells how! No hacks kinda like giveaway!:):)Pls dont report me. Click first. Its utube...not generator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Comment

What i was thinking was what if they updated vending machines so it can do things like 3/2wls, 10/7wls, and something like that!
        IGN : Mumboz

LEVEL : 60/125

Visit my mini vend shop at UNRX!

Comment

Originally posted by Mumboz View Post
          What i was thinking was what if they updated vending machines so it can do things like 3/2wls, 10/7wls, and something like that!
          Yis very cool but how, hope its not hard to make it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by HaxtyBeast View Post
            Thanks for the compliments guys! And also I think we can make it an option on vending machines that we already have. So instead of having to buy a new separate vending machine we can just switch the option to sell, to buy.
            Eh I agreed with the previous idea but not really this one as much, I feel like if that was added to already existing vends it would make them rise a lot and that directly interferes with the economy as it would give vends more uses
            pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
            [❌]Dls: 40/100
            [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
            [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

End goal: get every achievement

Comment

Not too bad for an idea, but it seemed a little funny tho. Sure, we buy stuffs with wls from vends in GT, just like how we buy drinks and food in real life vending machines.

Though selling stuff for wls through vends may not sound too bad, throwing packets of food and water bottles at a real life vending machine to get money sure looks ridiculous.
              ~~~~ SixFace

Important words to consider:

Comment

Originally posted by SixFace View Post
                Not too bad for an idea, but it seemed a little funny tho. Sure, we buy stuffs with wls from vends in GT, just like how we buy drinks and food in real life vending machines.

Though selling stuff for wls through vends may not sound too bad, throwing packets of food and water bottles at a real life vending machine to get money sure looks ridiculous.
                It makes no sense but neither does almost anything in gt (well I mean personally I love punching dirt to get seeds)
                pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
                [❌]Dls: 40/100
                [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
                [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

End goal: get every achievement

Comment

This will just get abused by BUY+ owners buying items for reaaally cheap, like way too cheap, and ripping off people.
                  Sample text

Comment

Working...
                  X