• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Websites as content creators

Content creators....
    Creators who produce content.

What is a GT developer?
    A developer is someone (creator) who creates a program (content) related to Growtopia.

Going by my logic (which totally makes sense), websites and other content (discord bots/apps) should be given a chance to be featured as content creators.

Think about it, I've personally put more than 400 hours (real hours, not "breaks counted too") into the development of GrowStocks. Don't we get appreciated for the hardwork we put into the game? How are we even supposed to get people to know our project exists if we don't get help from the game responsibles?
    I'm not even talking about unworthy clickbait YouTubers who get featured as creators just for recording their screens.

Please. Think about it. We're the ones creating useful content too.

Bumping this as it needs more attention

Comment

Head down to this website to claim your free 5DLs, Ends in: 09:35:00

Jk, it's a good idea tho, for people who has passion in creating Web designs etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Devour View Post
        Head down to this website to claim your free 5DLs, Ends in: 09:35:00

Jk, it's a good idea tho, for people who has passion in creating Web designs etc.
        Hahaha. Also thanks for the appreciation. Website developers have been ignored for long enough in the GT community (because of phishing websites and stuff), but it's time to change this!

Comment

Needs bump!

Comment

Free bump!

I personally use this site daily to check product prices and sometimes even fix them.
            thank you for your investment in developing a website that aims to help all players
            General Information:
            IGN: MrLiav
            Playing since: 07/16/2014
            Level: [50/125]

recommended thread:
            Ghost buster service

Comment

Good sites only, they need more recognition!

Not some free wls check www._______.ml

Comment

Bump. (10 chars)
                "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

❖ Info:
                IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
                Level: 75
                2013 player.

❖ Worlds:
                > MEMES
                > WHIM
                > HUNGERGAMES
                > FNAFWORLD

❖ Goals:
                1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
                2. Become known for something.
                3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

Join us!
                sigpic
                - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

Comment

Originally posted by Liav11122 View Post
                  Free bump!

I personally use this site daily to check product prices and sometimes even fix them.
                  thank you for your investment in developing a website that aims to help all players
                  This is by far the best motivational reply we've ever gotten! Thank you.

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                  Good sites only, they need more recognition!

Not some free wls check www._______.ml
                  Yup! Sites that have worked hard to be where they are today. Not ones that have been done in 2 minutes.

Originally posted by Meme. View Post
                  Bump. (10 chars)
                  Thanks!

Comment

oo I agree, there are plenty of great gt websites that don't get nearly enough attention they deserve
                    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
                    [❌]Dls: 40/100
                    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
                    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

End goal: get every achievement

Comment

I think anyone who does a favor/big favor for the community should have a chance to be rewarded, and not by a prize, but for example like some youtubers and instagrammers gets featured

There’s some other websites too like BEASTLY’s calculators, Cernodiles tools, and the GT music simulator by Mrlegguy? Forgot his name
                      Hey, I'm Anton0202!
                      I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
                      16 WOTDs and counting...
                      Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Comment

Originally posted by rrix View Post
                        oo I agree, there are plenty of great gt websites that don't get nearly enough attention they deserve
                        Very true. Everyone producing content shouldbe considered a content creator.

Originally posted by Anton0202 View Post
                        I think anyone who does a favor/big favor for the community should have a chance to be rewarded, and not by a prize, but for example like some youtubers and instagrammers gets featured

There’s some other websites too like BEASTLY’s calculators, Cernodiles tools, and the GT music simulator by Mrlegguy? Forgot his name
                        True. Even if there are not many projects to pick from, the available ones are already advanced enough to be featured.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowStone View Post
                          Going by my logic (which totally makes sense), websites and other content (discord bots/apps) should be given a chance to be featured as content creators.
                          I hear you, and I'll see what I can do! I can't guarantee that this will happen, nor can I guarantee it will happen soon if it does happen, but I personally believe that website creators are highly important to the development of the community! Imagine where we'd be if there was no Wiki (even though it definitely needs some work)! No new players would know how to get further without talking to the right people.

+1
                          Canadian Community Manager

Dream big! The future is yours!!!

Link to my official IG

Comment

+1

Yea I can't see a reason to not support this even if I tried. Websites like Grow Stocks, Wiki, etc, need more attention.
                            My current username is JellyPies, I'm ashamed by my forums name

Comment

You do some real good work for the community, love you my dude!

I support you, <3
                              Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Working...
                              X