Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should the next Growtoken system be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZStepXD View Post
    Why is this the first time I'm hearing about it?? How much time does it take to get 1 Token?
    It all depends on which role quest is chosen to be the "role of the day" if you get a role like building or farming or fishing the quests usually aren't that dificult in the beggining but I imagine they become tougher with each level.

For example a level 0 and a bit up builder will get quests like build 1000 blocks or submit them or place that amount, same goes for the fisher, sometimes surgeon too.

If you get an easy quest it can be done in less than a minute but if it's one that takes a bit more skill it'll take more and more. From 15 mins up to an hour.
    sigpic

IGN: EpicGamer27
    Level: 78/125

This site saves lives when it comes to trading. Check it out!
    https://growstocks.xyz/

Comment

I think they should add new tokens seperate from the existing ones called World Tokens. You can't purchase any Growtoken items with them but there will be new items to purchase with them.

And yes you guessed it, it's the old Growtoken system. Even if this brings some scam worlds back it is still better for the game than the current situation of vend worlds being shoven into your face every here and then. Atleast there will be SOME good and creative worlds, even if the majority will be token scams, there will be SOME good worlds worth playing. And that is what matters. Like right now there are literally no more parkour or mini game worlds anymore. No more. At all. There must be more incentive to build worlds.

And yes I know there are WOTDs but in my opinion I don't care about these roleplay stories, all I want is some quality parkour or mini game worlds.
      Sample text

Comment

Originally posted by HEEL View Post
        I think they should add new tokens seperate from the existing ones called World Tokens. You can't purchase any Growtoken items with them but there will be new items to purchase with them.

And yes you guessed it, it's the old Growtoken system. Even if this brings some scam worlds back it is still better for the game than the current situation of vend worlds being shoven into your face every here and then. Atleast there will be SOME good and creative worlds, even if the majority will be token scams, there will be SOME good worlds worth playing. And that is what matters. Like right now there are literally no more parkour or mini game worlds anymore. No more. At all. There must be more incentive to build worlds.

And yes I know there are WOTDs but in my opinion I don't care about these roleplay stories, all I want is some quality parkour or mini game worlds.
        Yeah, I do think the game is lacking those worlds with tons of mini games to choose from, when you're bored. I think the items that you can purchase with the ''World Tokens'' should all be untradeable, so if there are scam worlds, atleast they aren't profiting from it.
        Thinking about you.

Comment

As I suggested to add more Role Quests (here's my thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ostbuster-Role ) they should find more Role Quests and make 2 Role Quests in a day. For example "Today is Farmer and Ghost Buster day. Your first Farmer and Ghost Buster Role will gice you a Growtoken" and this will give 2 free Role Quests everyday. Getting 2 Growtokens everyday almost free is something.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZStepXD View Post
            Yeah, I do think the game is lacking those worlds with tons of mini games to choose from, when you're bored. I think the items that you can purchase with the ''World Tokens'' should all be untradeable, so if there are scam worlds, atleast they aren't profiting from it.

I agree on this. Also mods should maybe take action against completely obvious scams e.g. "Stand here for 10 minutes to win" or "Punch 100 times to win" by nuking these kind of worlds or cursing the owner and giving him a "World Token Ban" for a specific amount of days, maybe?
            Sample text

Comment

Originally posted by Kranken View Post
              you can make like 80+ tokens a day from 24h of grinding startopia tbh

What?!!! How??
              IGN: SHAQ

NEVER get tired of doing small things for others.
              Sometimes those small things occupy the BIGGEST part of their HEARTS.

Comment

Working...
              X