Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should the next Growtoken system be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaqbrine
    replied
    Originally posted by Kranken View Post
    you can make like 80+ tokens a day from 24h of grinding startopia tbh

What?!!! How??

Leave a comment:

• HEEL
    replied
    Originally posted by ZStepXD View Post
    Yeah, I do think the game is lacking those worlds with tons of mini games to choose from, when you're bored. I think the items that you can purchase with the ''World Tokens'' should all be untradeable, so if there are scam worlds, atleast they aren't profiting from it.

I agree on this. Also mods should maybe take action against completely obvious scams e.g. "Stand here for 10 minutes to win" or "Punch 100 times to win" by nuking these kind of worlds or cursing the owner and giving him a "World Token Ban" for a specific amount of days, maybe?

Leave a comment:

• IMPARATUL
    replied
    As I suggested to add more Role Quests (here's my thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ostbuster-Role ) they should find more Role Quests and make 2 Role Quests in a day. For example "Today is Farmer and Ghost Buster day. Your first Farmer and Ghost Buster Role will gice you a Growtoken" and this will give 2 free Role Quests everyday. Getting 2 Growtokens everyday almost free is something.

Leave a comment:

• ZStepXD
    replied
    Originally posted by HEEL View Post
    I think they should add new tokens seperate from the existing ones called World Tokens. You can't purchase any Growtoken items with them but there will be new items to purchase with them.

And yes you guessed it, it's the old Growtoken system. Even if this brings some scam worlds back it is still better for the game than the current situation of vend worlds being shoven into your face every here and then. Atleast there will be SOME good and creative worlds, even if the majority will be token scams, there will be SOME good worlds worth playing. And that is what matters. Like right now there are literally no more parkour or mini game worlds anymore. No more. At all. There must be more incentive to build worlds.

And yes I know there are WOTDs but in my opinion I don't care about these roleplay stories, all I want is some quality parkour or mini game worlds.
    Yeah, I do think the game is lacking those worlds with tons of mini games to choose from, when you're bored. I think the items that you can purchase with the ''World Tokens'' should all be untradeable, so if there are scam worlds, atleast they aren't profiting from it.

Leave a comment:

• HEEL
    replied
    I think they should add new tokens seperate from the existing ones called World Tokens. You can't purchase any Growtoken items with them but there will be new items to purchase with them.

And yes you guessed it, it's the old Growtoken system. Even if this brings some scam worlds back it is still better for the game than the current situation of vend worlds being shoven into your face every here and then. Atleast there will be SOME good and creative worlds, even if the majority will be token scams, there will be SOME good worlds worth playing. And that is what matters. Like right now there are literally no more parkour or mini game worlds anymore. No more. At all. There must be more incentive to build worlds.

And yes I know there are WOTDs but in my opinion I don't care about these roleplay stories, all I want is some quality parkour or mini game worlds.

Leave a comment:

• Superparty
    replied
    Why is this the first time I'm hearing about it?? How much time does it take to get 1 Token?
    It all depends on which role quest is chosen to be the "role of the day" if you get a role like building or farming or fishing the quests usually aren't that dificult in the beggining but I imagine they become tougher with each level.

For example a level 0 and a bit up builder will get quests like build 1000 blocks or submit them or place that amount, same goes for the fisher, sometimes surgeon too.

If you get an easy quest it can be done in less than a minute but if it's one that takes a bit more skill it'll take more and more. From 15 mins up to an hour.

Leave a comment:

• ZStepXD
    replied
    Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
    It’s true, and your can make it all back with role
    Why is this the first time I'm hearing about it?? How much time does it take to get 1 Token?

Leave a comment:

• Spyroboy
    replied
    Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I refuse to believe that's true.
    Unless it's like really expensive to the point where you're better off buying tokens 1 DL each from Locke.
    It’s true, and your can make it all back with role

Leave a comment:

• DynPlaysGT
    replied
    I refuse to believe that's true.
    Unless it's like really expensive to the point where you're better off buying tokens 1 DL each from Locke.

Leave a comment:

• ZStepXD
    replied
    Originally posted by rrix View Post
    Maybe something like doing x amount of an activity? (example: cook 100 meals, do 50 surgeries, use 1000 baits, etc)

Someone could probably find a way to abuse everything, but if you make everything solely skill based then I'd assume it would be less susceptible to hacks or whatever
    I think that's possible..

Leave a comment:

• rrix
    replied
    Maybe something like doing x amount of an activity? (example: cook 100 meals, do 50 surgeries, use 1000 baits, etc)

Someone could probably find a way to abuse everything, but if you make everything solely skill based then I'd assume it would be less susceptible to hacks or whatever

Leave a comment:

• TobyLerasco
    replied
    True, definitely true.

Leave a comment:

• [Rumors]
    replied
    Rub it in my face, ok then.

No but fr ppl need to stop