New Mechanic(s)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mechanic(s)!

There have been some pretty nice mechanics introduced in the past (Steam blocks, Cybots, and whatnot) but nothing that could really be added all the time in Adventure/Parkour themed worlds so let's give people the opportunity with an awesome suggestion- RNG and Temporary blocks!

Temporary blocks/items:

Temporary Items!
    The way Temporary Items may work is something like this: Let's say you're in a world and You've reached a sign that says; "It sure is dark in here, maybe a torch can help?", next to you will be a "Tempo-bag" granting you an Adventure Item- Torch (You can set the time said item will last for and the type of item you will set to be used- You must have the item in your inventory!) The Adventure item- torch will be updated so it'll act as if you're holding it in your hand, whilst doing so you'll be able to see in the dark for X amount of time (You can only add Adventure Items in the Tempo-bag).

Temporary Blocks & RNG!
    The way Temporary Blocks will work is like this: You're in a world and you've reached a sign that says: "There's a hidden key somewhere but there are blocks in the way... There's gotta be a way through- Let's start smashing!". You may set designated blocks to break (Treasure Chests, Crates, Cave dirt, concrete, Stone and so on...) with the possibility of finding a hidden item inside a block (Adventure items only). The "TempoRG machine" will allow you to set a block to be broken and also let you set an item to be hidden in a random block that you'll eventually find while breaking the Temporary blocks, Please note that the chosen Blocks that will regenerate over time will Not drop seeds, blocks or gems!

Edit: The way the Blocks show up for each person is different so if there was a person who got in that area before you and is smashing blocks, the blocks will still show up for you unbroken- so teamwork isn't necessary in order to beat it and to prevent people from hogging all the blocks 24/7, so everyone has an equal chance.
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

Bump!

Comment

Since I am a huge world creator myself, I strongly support this suggestion. I think you have some excellent ideas in here, and I’d sure be ecstatic if this were implemented in some way so that I could utilize these kinds of blocks in my worlds.

Great idea, mate.
      You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Comment

Originally posted by Josh289 View Post
        Since I am a huge world creator myself, I strongly support this suggestion. I think you have some excellent ideas in here, and I’d sure be ecstatic if this were implemented in some way so that I could utilize these kinds of blocks in my worlds.

Great idea, mate.
        Thanks for the support! I would really enjoy building more worlds if this was implemented too.

Comment

Quick bump!

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X