X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some suggestions

Mannequin poses/facial expressions

Capt. Prefix
    -new missions maybe add secret missions (doing certain things in a specific way in order to unlock)

Being able to toggle your name prefix and affix
    -make toggle for bluename dr. and Legend

Sorting worlds
    -alphabetical, locked by date
    -being able to see worlds you have access in/non world locked worlds (this can be toggled in your personal settings jic u know those small locked worlds u hide ur goodies from hackers.)

Guardian pineapple settings - allow specific consumables to be used

Guild monitoring page for GL (can be accessed for specific GCs depending on the GL)
    -can set minimum personal tier
    -if you cant reach, it will show who couldnt and they cant claim any guild rewards during and after the event.

a sad bump

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBlizter View Post
      Mannequin poses/facial expressions

Capt. Prefix
      -new missions maybe add secret missions (doing certain things in a specific way in order to unlock)

Being able to toggle your name prefix and affix
      -make toggle for bluename dr. and Legend
      Yes, +1 for all of these

Guardian pineapple settings - allow specific consumables to be used
      Would there just be a list of every single consumable in the game and you hae to checkmark which ones are okay? If it was like that, it would be too complicated. I think it would work well if they had it like a stuff weather where you can just select one item from your inventory and it allows that item. But either way, I think it is easier to just turn off the thing if you want to use consumable.

-if you cant reach, it will show who couldnt and they cant claim any guild rewards during and after the event.
      This is just very rude. I understand for GL they want everyone to meet a quota so they can get the max guild reward, but it is very unfair for the noobs in the guild. If they spend a dl on pristines and then they can't even get their prizes for it because the GL decides they don't deserve it...
      Last edited by Wizard123; 07-26-2019, 05:52 PM.
      ign: WizardPro

Comment

Originally posted by Wizard123 View Post
        Yes, +1 for all of these

Would there just be a list of every single consumable in the game and you hae to checkmark which ones are okay? If it was like that, it would be too complicated. I think it would work well if they had it like a stuff weather where you can just select one item from your inventory and it allows that item. But either way, I think it is easier to just turn off the thing if you want to use consumable.

This is just very rude. I understand for GL they want everyone to meet a quota so they can get the max guild reward, but it is very unfair for the noobs in the guild. If they spend a dl on pristines and then they can't even get their prizes for it because the GL decides they don't deserve it...
        thanks for the feedback
        bumpbump

Comment

just gonna sad bump again

Comment

The world sorting thingie is a must, +1 to that.
            ~Chemmie
            Discord: Chemmie #7714

Comment

I like mannequins and Pineapple Guardian suggestions, because they are awesome!
              Hi.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
              Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Comment

bumpp

Comment

bumpy bump

Comment

Comment

bump 10 chars

Comment

All of these suggestions deserve to be implemented in the game.

+10... seriously.

Comment

Working...
                        X