Ability to Use Mega Growtokens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ability to Use Mega Growtokens

I assume that threads have been made about this in the past but I believe it deserves to be brought up again.

As it stands, you cannot actually use Mega Growtokens. You must have a perfect number of Growtokens in order to buy things from the store. For example, if you have 2 Mega Growtokens and 3 Growtokens you cannot actually buy anything. Many people are/were unaware that this would happen when they chose to convert their Growtokens to Mega Growtokens and are essentially forced to purchase unwanted items in order to get the item they want despite in total having enough Growtokens to purchase it.

If unintentional, I believe that this should be changed in order to ease the access to Growtoken items.
    You can find me ingame as Bagelz and on Discord as Bagelz#5403​.

Well

Damn imagine saving up for a mod item for example Frosty hair and have 201 Growtoken then realize you can't buy it....
    Cheaps in BUYLORDSTAR

Comment

Devs messed up with the mega token update. They will probably fix this since it affects buying items with tokens.
      IGN: Pspit
      Started: July 24th, 2013
      Mainworld: Pspit

Check out my YouTube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/SugarPlopGT

sigpic

Comment

Untradeaboxes can help with this

Comment

Originally posted by BiteLord View Post
          right? u can just insert the extra growtokens in the box and shatter the 2 mega growtoken to use
          sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
          INK

Comment

Or just y'know, recycle the extras

Comment

Originally posted by BiteLord View Post
              It would, but some people are too lazy (me) to get them. They should just be usable to begin with.

(I actually never considered this)
              You can find me ingame as Bagelz and on Discord as Bagelz#5403​.

Comment

Originally posted by bagel124 View Post
                It would, but some people are too lazy (me) to get them. They should just be usable to begin with.

(I actually never considered this)
                Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why so great a portion of mankind, after nature has long since discharged them from external direction (naturaliter maiorennes), nevertheless remains under lifelong tutelage, and why it is so easy for others to set themselves up as their guardians. It is so easy not to be of age. If I have a book which understands for me, a pastor who has a conscience for me, a physician who decides my diet, and so forth, I need not trouble myself. I need not think, if I can only pay - others will easily undertake the irksome work for me.

You have a great choice of location my friend.
                I aced the LSAT

Comment

Originally posted by Chopin View Post
                  Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why so great a portion of mankind, after nature has long since discharged them from external direction (naturaliter maiorennes), nevertheless remains under lifelong tutelage, and why it is so easy for others to set themselves up as their guardians. It is so easy not to be of age. If I have a book which understands for me, a pastor who has a conscience for me, a physician who decides my diet, and so forth, I need not trouble myself. I need not think, if I can only pay - others will easily undertake the irksome work for me.

Give me your diamond locks

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Chopin View Post

Wow that's deep.
                    Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Working...
                    X