Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Things That Should Be Added

Hello everybody!
    I’m here to suggest 2 things that MIGHT make the lives of growtopians much easier.

1. Billboard for buying things
    The billboard for selling things have made it very easy for people to trade in silenced worlds or in popular and crowded trade worlds, but shouldn’t they make one for the buyers? I believe that this will significantly help people buy what they want with ease.

2. A “View legendary steps” button to be added to the wizard
    Even though people have warned many players to not sell steps, they still do - and sometimes people even get lied to and scammed. So my idea to fix this will be an option for the wizard owners only to be able to view everyone’s steps by wrenching them. This only works when the “View legendary steps” option is checked via wrenching a wizard.

Let me know what you guys think of these ideas, are they good? are they bad? and why?

Cheers,
    Winwood
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#3315
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood

My brain calls aren't working after the legendary thingy, but I can agree on the billboard <BUY> thingy. +1

Comment

Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
      My brain calls aren't working after the legendary thingy, but I can agree on the billboard <BUY> thingy. +1
      brain calls? Is that a thing?
      Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
      Discord: Winwood#3315
      IG: Winwoodgt
      IGN: Winwood

Comment

OwO yea i want billboard for buyers would be great if added to Growtopia.

Comment

Originally posted by Winwood View Post
          brain calls? Is that a thing?
          Sorry sir, what I meant to say is a Spe- cell.

Comment

How would the billboard works?

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

Comment

sounds good⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
              真の幸福を達成.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cool050 View Post
                How would the billboard works?
                Just like Cool said, how will the "Buy" Billboard work?
                To sell items, you just need to tap an item in your inventory. If you are trying to buy something you don't own, how will that work?

Legendary Wizard steps shouldn't be sold in the first place. Let the people who get scammed by losing their wizard understand that. If they are rich enough to afford a legendary wizard, they should stop trying to earn more wls from poorer people.
                They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Sasuga Winwood-san sugoi!
                  Ign: RimUwU

Comment

nice suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by Winwood View Post
                      Hello everybody!
                      I’m here to suggest 2 things that MIGHT make the lives of growtopians much easier.

1. Billboard for buying things
                      The billboard for selling things have made it very easy for people to trade in silenced worlds or in popular and crowded trade worlds, but shouldn’t they make one for the buyers? I believe that this will significantly help people buy what they want with ease.

2. A “View legendary steps” button to be added to the wizard
                      Even though people have warned many players to not sell steps, they still do - and sometimes people even get lied to and scammed. So my idea to fix this will be an option for the wizard owners only to be able to view everyone’s steps by wrenching them. This only works when the “View legendary steps” option is checked via wrenching a wizard.

Let me know what you guys think of these ideas, are they good? are they bad? and why?

Cheers,
                      Winwood
                      + 1 on the legendary wizard step idea
                      IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Working...
                      X