More (I mean 'MORE') Female Clothings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More (I mean 'MORE') Female Clothings

One reason I've resorted into wearing a male set is because there are a few clothings (+ hairs) as options. Sure there are newly added ones whilst I was gone, but most of them are for occasional events or costumes โ€“ like only works for a short period of time. We would also wanted new hair that doesn't look messed up; no more bland, long, straight hair or stylised โ€“ but not in a good way โ€“ hair (such as the auburn, which looks like your hair got burned from trying to make it look red). For actual clothing, anything simple but not dull? Too long dresses is just too much.

i agree that there's a larger variety of male cosmetics compared to those of female genders, need this badly.

Comment

Agreed,

Also QueenChloe wanted this for a long time, she have complained it to the administratior

Comment

Definitely need more female clothes, not just dresses in game.
        "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

IGN: allywrites
        LEVEL: 66/125

POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

Comment

Originally posted by Devours View Post
          i agree that there's a larger variety of male cosmetics compared to those of female genders, need this badly.
          Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
          Agreed,

Also QueenChloe wanted this for a long time, she have complained it to the administratior
          Originally posted by AllyCat22 View Post
          Definitely need more female clothes, not just dresses in game.
          An alternative way of distinguishing male players to female players would be the hidden suggestion in this thread. They can make body variations to make male and female distinct and so players can avoid assuming someone's identity in-game or in real life. It doesn't have to be sexist or stereotypic (i.e.: girls having curves or males have muscles, although we already have a Muscle Suit for them). When we ask for female stuff and they give it to us, it just doesn't feel right. Not satisfying, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Cobwebster View Post
            An alternative way of distinguishing male players to female players would be the hidden suggestion in this thread. They can make body variations to make male and female distinct and so players can avoid assuming someone's identity in-game or in real life. It doesn't have to be sexist or stereotypic (i.e.: girls having curves or males have muscles, although we already have a Muscle Suit for them). When we ask for female stuff and they give it to us, it just doesn't feel right. Not satisfying, don't you think?
            Oh like Terraria? That would be cool
            Quit this game already
            I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
            Discord: Ash#4444
            Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

We require Peace and Tranquility

Comment

I don't see the reason why not
              ็œŸใฎๅนธ็ฆใ‚’้”ๆˆ.

Comment

More female hair
                Ign: RimUwU
                Hero of Justice? A world where no one is hurt?โ€ Donโ€™t be absurd. โ€œHumanityโ€ is the name for an animal that cannot find joy in life without sacrifice. โ€ โ€“ Gilgamesh

Good song
                https://youtu.be/SpsWFfPzSY4

Comment

Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
                  Oh like Terraria? That would be cool
                  Never knew Terraria could have that, but yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by loyalty View Post
                  I don't see the reason why not
                  The developers have always granted this request but is never satisfying or just not really even good.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                  More female hair
                  Yup. The long black bangs kinda look boring now, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobwebster View Post
                    Never knew Terraria could have that, but yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

The developers have always granted this request but is never satisfying or just not really even good.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup. The long black bangs kinda look boring now, sadly.
                    Armor looks diff for each gender in terraria
                    Quit this game already
                    Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

Comment

Agreed, I may start a thread w/ sprite soon! Cheers!
                      โ–‡โ–†โ–…โ–†โ–‡โ–†โ–…โ–†โ–‡
                      Discord: WhySoGod#2355
                      IGN: WhySoGod

Join us now:

Originally posted by Growtopia
                      "Reality flickers as you begin to wake up."

Comment

i wanna make people think that ItzEaglet is a girl, nt a boy (seriously tho im wearing paci, pajamas and auburn ;-
                        Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                        suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
                          i wanna make people think that ItzEaglet is a girl, nt a boy (seriously tho im wearing paci, pajamas and auburn ;-
                          The hair misleads sometimes tho it looks girlish aswell
                          Quit this game already

Comment

Found out new hairs from the P.A.W. update... I'm quite curious why female hair/wigs are often flat and not poofy, like the classic red hair or the messy brown hair. ๐Ÿค”

Comment

Actually, I feel that thereโ€™s really enough for both Males and Females. What we need more is building blocks since PAW does not introduce to us that many.

Comment

Working...
                              X