Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAILY LOGIN REWARD

Hello, I'm Musicalist
    I've recently played Growtopia after half a year of inactivity in term of game progress.

What if the Daily Login Rewards feature being added to the game? something that may encourage players to play or atleast keeping Growtopia game in their applist... I know there are subscriptions that gives daily reward but they are paid. So why not we get the free version of that?

What do you think? is it bad or good?
    Nothing more than "Friends & Family"

IGN : Musicalist
    GAME OVER

Could be easily abused by having 100+ accounts and receiving daily login bonus everyday.

Console users actually had Daily login bonus if you had a Console premium subscription, but it was abused and now will receive a alternative to the 800 gems it originally gave.
    IGN: Chowney

a pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;
    an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty

~ Winston Churchill

Comment

maybe give exclusive untradable vanity items along with some "trash blocks" for a span of 7 days (this system will only be somewhat useful for new players)
      I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
      Plural
      IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

I think this suggestion has been passed around for a few years now. Just like the console release, people will abuse this system by making / using alternate accounts to get multiple items for profit.
        sigpic

I quit on May 5th, 2020

| Follow me on twitter: @chaddercheese_ |

Comment

We already have subscriptions bro

Give your wallet and win win!
          Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Maybe make the Login Rewards device/ip linked? It would atleast stop ppl who dont know how to ip change
            IGN: Emblazon

Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
            Main World: EMBLAZON
            Level: 54

Comment

Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
              maybe give exclusive untradable vanity items along with some "trash blocks" for a span of 7 days (this system will only be somewhat useful for new players)
              Also how about a ticket that you need to collect and it will turn into something like a backpack expander? (Untrade)
              Or maybe a xp booster for 1hr (untrade version of bene)
              Im the worst player in Kancolle.

Comment

Working...
              X