Day/Night in Growtopia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day/Night in Growtopia

It would be really nice if we could have day, night, dawn and dusk.

Just like how the comet moves in the sky during night of the comet, the sun and moon could move the exact same way. This would make the game feel move "alive", especially if there is the dawn/dusk transition between the day and the night. It would also be interesting if a requirement for pandemic is not only 1 million infections, but it also has to be nighttime.

Weather machines will still work.

What do you guys think? Tell me your thoughts.
    Only trust people with what you're willing to lose.

Stay safe, don't get scammed, and have a good day!

I think it's a great idea and it could even give more usability to the sunny weather machine.
    IGN:EerieGt

Contact me via Dm on Instagram: EerieGt

Comment

Originally posted by Wipou View Post

Just like how the comet moves in the sky during night of the comet, the sun and moon could move the exact same way. This would make the game feel move "alive", especially if there is the dawn/dusk transition between the day and the night. It would also be interesting if a requirement for pandemic is not only 1 million infections, but it also has to be nighttime.

Night weather machine will be useless?
      IGN : Polyphia

Comment

This should be Weather Machine. I want to keep sunny weather in my world...
        Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
          This should be Weather Machine. I want to keep sunny weather in my world...
          Well, there is a sunny weather machine for that.

Comment

This is actually an interesting idea and would definitely be something I'd be interested in.

I love how you said weather machines would work as well - Night of the Comet is cool, but I hate not being able to use my weather machines!
            IGN: Cloverlord
            Current level: 115
            Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
            Instagram: @cloverlordgt
            My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

Originally posted by Wipou View Post

You see.. there are these magical things called "time zones". Whats a day to me, is a night for someone else.

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                You see.. there are these magical things called "time zones". Whats a day to me, is a night for someone else.
                I imagine that it would be based off of Growtopia's in-game time.
                IGN: Cloverlord
                Current level: 115
                Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
                Instagram: @cloverlordgt
                My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                  Yeah as Cloverlord said, I was thinking it would be based off the Growtopia in game time. Also, the weather machines would lock the time in place, so they won’t allow the sun or moon to move, depending on if it’s a sunny or night weather machine.

Comment

Nope. We got weather machines. Thats enought. Every weather would have to be remade to display night amd dusk too
                    IGN : TTTZ
                    IG : TTTZ_GT
                    Discord : TTTZ#3597

Comment

Love the idea!
                      This would bring usefulness to the Sunny Weather Machine! (finally)

Comment

Originally posted by TTTZ View Post
                        Nope. We got weather machines. Thats enought. Every weather would have to be remade to display night amd dusk too
                        No no. The weather machines would work the exact same way they currently do, the only thing that would change would be the default sunny weather on every world without a weather machine on it would have cycles between day and night with dusk and dawn transitions.

Comment

Most of ppl are online when there is my best game hours and sadly that is night time in gt. So most of players wouldn't ever see day time in gt.. That sounds just dumb. My morning 7am is gt time 0.00 and when i'm online there is 30-40k players online and when it's 9-11pm my time there is just under 15k online and that would be day time in gt. So if we would have day and night time, it should be different. Like 2 days in 24h or example 20h per day so all can see all times and sun positions.
                          Level: 125
                          Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                          My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                          Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                          Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                          How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

I think that would be cool, great idea!

Comment

Maybe make the cycles faster (like minecraft)

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                              Most of ppl are online when there is my best game hours and sadly that is night time in gt. So most of players wouldn't ever see day time in gt.. That sounds just dumb. My morning 7am is gt time 0.00 and when i'm online there is 30-40k players online and when it's 9-11pm my time there is just under 15k online and that would be day time in gt. So if we would have day and night time, it should be different. Like 2 days in 24h or example 20h per day so all can see all times and sun positions.
                              sigpic

growsdfmovie - june 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X