Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contacting Game Guardians

Hi everybody!

This idea has been suggested by many others probably, but just in case it wasn't I would like to speak out loud on behalf of the community.

The concept of the idea is quite simple. We need to see if Guardians are online! Many players don't know all the Guardians yet and if the Moderators are not online, Growtopians are deep fried. Such command as /guardians would be very useful for contacting any eventual Guardians online.
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964

I have to agree with you on that one. This would be highly useful.

Comment

I agree with you

Comment

Bumping the thread in order to get more opinions from the community.
        Find me on Twitter!

Comment

Very good idea. For now I just see if Gatello or Fournos is online lol.
          #smallsignaturegang
          Check out my services here: Click me!.
          Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

Comment

+1 /guardians
            IGN : ArCahyadi
            SUB PEWDIEPIE
            Free BFG Service : ARCAWORLD
            Chand, Lgrid, Pinball

Comment

Agree! Please implement this idea to the game.
              ▇▆▅▆▇▆▅▆▇
              Discord: WhySoGod#2355
              IGN: WhySoGod

Join us now:

Originally posted by Growtopia
              "Reality flickers as you begin to wake up."

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedyNex View Post
                Hi everybody!

This idea has been suggested by many others probably, but just in case it wasn't I would like to speak out loud on behalf of the community.

The concept of the idea is quite simple. We need to see if Guardians are online! Many players don't know all the Guardians yet and if the Moderators are not online, Growtopians are deep fried. Such command as /guardians would be very useful for contacting any eventual Guardians online.
                +1 great idea
                Howdy

Comment

+infinityy
                  Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                  suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Hi everybody!

I'm definitely all in. Since we allready have the /mods command, the only sensible thing to do would be to create a /guardians command aswell. It's either that, or they could also make the guardians show up in the /mods command.

I'm cool both ways.
                    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
                    Instagram Link!
                    Discord:
                    Discord Link!

Comment

Today I wanted to investigate how many players actually acknowledged the Game Guardians' existence. The facts were astounding!

50 random people were asked if they know any Game Guardians that were added recently. Statistics stated the following:

60% (30) of the questioned volunteers could number 0 Game Guardians.

26% (13) of the questioned volunteers could number 2 Game Guardians.

8% (4) of the questioned volunteers could number 3 Game Guardians.

6% (3) of the questioned volunteers could number 4+ Game Guardians.

As you can see, 60% of the community doesn't know any Game Guardians. This might occur as a big problem in case no mods are online. It is understandable that when Ubisoft hires 100+ Guardians (as they stated) it might get a little bit messy, but at least Growtopians will have a reliable help! 60% of the average amount of players (20000) around 12 thousand players. That is ahuge problem.
                      Find me on Twitter!

Comment

I like this suggestion. It would be pretty helpful. I'd even like to see a new "contact" button that is similar to /report too. Not sure if that would be too much though.
                        IGN: ShadowGraal
                        Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
                        Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
                        Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Comment

Today I wanted to investigate how many players actually acknowledged the Game Guardians' existence. The facts were astounding!

50 random people were asked if they know any Game Guardians that were added recently. Statistics stated the following:

60% (30) of the questioned volunteers could number 0 Game Guardians.

26% (13) of the questioned volunteers could number 2 Game Guardians.

8% (4) of the questioned volunteers could number 3 Game Guardians.

6% (3) of the questioned volunteers could number 4+ Game Guardians.

As you can see, 60% of the community doesn't know any Game Guardians. This might occur as a big problem in case no mods are online. It is understandable that when Ubisoft hires 100+ Guardians (as they stated) it might get a little bit messy, but at least Growtopians will have a reliable help! 60% of the average amount of players (20000) around 12 thousand players. That is ahuge problem.
                          Those are some interesting statistics. It's just another reason why we need a /guardians command.
                          IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
                          Instagram Link!
                          Discord:
                          Discord Link!

Comment

I dont think it would be good idea. You see everytime mods are online there would be tons of bc/sb asking them to go to their world just for sign and selfie. Also mods cant carry out their duties if players keep flooding their chat with hundreds of msg. So what happen if /guardian command exist? I 100 % sure it will happen same as moderator. Beside everyone needs their own privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
                              I dont think it would be good idea. You see everytime mods are online there would be tons of bc/sb asking them to go to their world just for sign and selfie. Also mods cant carry out their duties if players keep flooding their chat with hundreds of msg. So what happen if /guardian command exist? I 100 % sure it will happen same as moderator. Beside everyone needs their own privacy.
                              Mabye guardians should be given the power to have nicknames then. Just so that they may stay hidden from the mob of players that would be chasing them around. Also this would be extremely useful, while they are investigating illegal worlds that are allready full of other players.
                              IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
                              Instagram Link!
                              Discord:
                              Discord Link!

Comment

Working...
                              X