Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Punishment idea

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Punishment idea

    Hello dear growtopians !

    I've got an idea in place of that permanent ban.. Like half of players is getting banned permanently and not coming back anymore after doing many illegal things!

    So, for me those guys should get a 360 or 730 days ban because they will learn a lesson after it but not only a ban as a punishment, they take a % of their dls or the dls that they scammed... So here they will learn more and never do illegal things again..
    EX: Like a scammer have 100 dls and got banned after scamming 20dls.. They ban him 360 days or 730 days + they take the dls that he scammed (20dls) or a 10% of his dls ( 120x0.1 = 12dls).

    But for the players that is buying accounts , for me the account that has been bought should be deleted + the dls that have been payed for the seller + a ban of 360 days...

    And when those players get unbanned and continue doing any of illegal things will be permanently banned.

    Like for me 1-2 years is to much for a player to wait.. he'll probably quit and go play another game and this is why all players are quitting and there is like 30k people max online.. like you devs-mods should give them a chance to change.. if they didn't they are not welcomed back to Growtopia.

  • #2
    I think a permanent ban is sufficient for whoever commits certain crimes. Also, going into a banned player inventory and taking 10% of his DLs? I don't think so, because a person wouldn't just get perma-banned for scamming 20 DLs, scamming this way would only give you a temporary ban, but if you were a hacker/spammer then that's sufficient for a perma-ban.

    Some people should just be gone for good, trust me, none of them should ever come back.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chemmie #7714

    Comment


    • #3
      Agreeing with Chem, some players are better off out of the game.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes because we'd love to see more spam bots return
        And what if the banned account doesn't have wls?
        My Goals

        Get 2 mags (8 dls :/)
        Get 3 diamond achievements (2/3)
        Get 1Mil gem (little less than 700K)
        Get 200 gtokens (less than 55/200)still in progress
        Keep begging for the Freezing Eyes to be made (Pls)

        Comment


        • #5
          This might work, but in a different way, first of all any “730 day ban” is a perma ban or suspension. If suspended accounts had all data reset this could allow locked unstocked buy+ to become open, however this would be unfair to perma link owners...

          I guess what I’m trying to say, if something ain’t broke don’t fix it....
          Cheap Stuff in THANOS

          I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
            This might work, but in a different way, first of all any “730 day ban” is a perma ban or suspension. If suspended accounts had all data reset this could allow locked unstocked buy+ to become open, however this would be unfair to perma link owners...

            I guess what I’m trying to say, if something ain’t broke don’t fix it....
            Most of the "Nuked" world in BUY+ was the link itself
            IGN:iiWaSfIsh
            Main World:Wait... it's too much
            Discord:KingOfFishes#4196(feel free to contact me)
            #4FISH



            (PS:A banned hacker in CSGO)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SamiAlissa View Post
              Yes because we'd love to see more spam bots return
              And what if the banned account doesn't have wls?
              Hey Sami! I didn't talk about spammers - hackers... I talked about scammers that is getting permanently banned! But for what I meant is to give them a chance to change, if they didn't change they'll get permanently banned and I meant to reduce the 2 years ban cuz that to much...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CaTaTa80 View Post
                Hey Sami! I didn't talk about spammers - hackers... I talked about scammers that is getting permanently banned! But for what I meant is to give them a chance to change, if they didn't change they'll get permanently banned and I meant to reduce the 2 years ban cuz that to much...
                If it excludes spam bots, this could work.
                My Goals

                Get 2 mags (8 dls :/)
                Get 3 diamond achievements (2/3)
                Get 1Mil gem (little less than 700K)
                Get 200 gtokens (less than 55/200)still in progress
                Keep begging for the Freezing Eyes to be made (Pls)

                Comment

                Working...
                X