New adventure items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New adventure items

Is anyone else bugged by the amount and variety (or lack thereof) of adventure items we currently have? 'cause I am.
    Here's a few new adventure items I want added:

Rock/stone: Can't jump while holding it.
    Balloon: Jumps have infinite height and only stop when you hit something (or enter a door/portal).
    Crowbar/hammer and a new fragile block: Will break (open) the first fragile block you touch while holding it, this will consume the item.
    Poison: Will kill the player after a few seconds if not removed (10?). This will consume the item. Might be a good idea to add a block that removes this... Although a tomb robber would do the job just fine, but that's costly.
    Sword/knife: Can permanently remove a gorilla or tomb robber when clicking on either one. Will consume the item.

Letter codes:
    Stone = S
    Balloon = uhh... I have no idea. This item isn't very useful though, might aswell not do it if a name isn't found.
    Hammer = H?
    Poison -> Fire = F? This would be very similiar to torch though, maybe make it green fire?
    Knife -> Dagger = D?

Let me know what you think and if you'd like more items added to the list.
    I might be back.

yes yes yes and yes +1
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee
    how do I add back my sigpic
    IGN: Dynnie
    Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

good good good good yes yes yes yes need need need need this this this this
      +1
      hi all
      Youtube lol (please click)

Increasing this number by 1 every day until the music block lagspike glitch is fixed: 170

Comment

Working...
      X