stop thingamabob dumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop thingamabob dumping

Thingamabobs are continously dropping due to many people doing surgeries for the dr title and people grinding trainees.
    I suggest that trainees do no longer give caducei to prevent this.

trainees give caduceus?
    Thank's for Reading and Best Regards,
    ~ Quiris

Comment

The thingamabob was set to be available to purchase as a reward for grinding out so many surgeries. It’s not considered unfair if people have to grind hours for it.
      Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
      Discord: Winwood#3315
      IG: Winwoodgt
      IGN: Winwood

Comment

people are actually worked hard for it, so whats the big deal?
        =IGN : Crausse=
        Instagram : @Crausse_GT
        Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
          people are actually worked hard for it, so whats the big deal?
          Caduceis from trainees provide an easy way to access an item that was meant to be incredibly rare.
          Your argument is invalid

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Winwood View Post
          The thingamabob was set to be available to purchase as a reward for grinding out so many surgeries. It’s not considered unfair if people have to grind hours for it.
          Operating successfully on trainees does not count towards quests because it was intended to only be used as a means of cheap practice.
          People grinding them is an obvious abuse of an unconsidered side-effect

Comment

Originally posted by DeLixx View Post
            Caduceis from trainees provide an easy way to access an item that was meant to be incredibly rare.
            Your argument is invalid

- - - Updated - - -

Operating successfully on trainees does not count towards quests because it was intended to only be used as a means of cheap practice.
            Still, they dedicated loads of WLs and time into 12,600 successful surgeries.
            Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
            Discord: Winwood#3315
            IG: Winwoodgt
            IGN: Winwood

Comment

Originally posted by Winwood View Post
              Still, they dedicated loads of WLs and time into 12,600 successful surgeries.
              You literally just ignored everything I said to repeat yourself.
              Kind of proves my point

Comment

lol what is this thread

Comment

Your argument is invalid

- - - Updated - - -

trainees or whatever it is, it's not free and people are charged for that, also performing surgeries to them still consuming tools, am i right?
                  =IGN : Crausse=
                  Instagram : @Crausse_GT
                  Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
                    trainees or whatever it is, it's not free and people are charged for that, also performing surgeries to them still consuming tools, am i right?
                    So? Buying surg packs does not entitle you to anything.
                    Also no, people that grind trainees say that they're tool neutral. They basically get all tools back and even profit due to role bonus drops.

12.600 Surgeries for bob.
                    7/wl for trainees.
                    12.600wl / 7wl = 1800wl.

Grinding a bob using trainees will cost you only up to 20dl with the likelyhood of them actually being profitable even without the caducei.
                    Should an item that was worth 150dl a few months ago drop to 20dls because of an exploit? Obviously not!

Comment

Thingamabobs are continously dropping due to many people doing surgeries for the dr title and people grinding trainees.
                      I suggest that trainees do no longer give caducei to prevent this.
                      The whole point is to make L quest more affordable.
                      Draconic wings are added to stop the inflation of it's price like pwings.

Dr Titles also takes about 5k cad. Which is not even half the price of Bob and those already costed 80-140dls+ to do.

Trust me, no one wants to spend another 100dls on train e to get a bob at same or lower of that price.
                      [ IGN ]: PandoRika
                      [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

Comment

Originally posted by Recreate View Post
                        The whole point is to make L quest more affordable.
                        Draconic wings are added to stop the inflation of it's price like pwings.

Dr Titles also takes about 5k cad. Which is not even half the price of Bob and those already costed 80-140dls+ to do.

Trust me, no one wants to spend another 100dls on train e to get a bob at same or lower of that price.
                        Why should legendaries be more affordable?
                        There's already too many running around with them.

Your calculation for the dr. title is wrong as well, you ignore rewards (5000 surgeries have a high chance for a bob eg.).
                        Please instead refer to my last post about trainees, which are the main topic and easier to estimate as well.

Comment

Do you have Thingamabobs by any chance?

I still cannot see the argument why should a nerf happen.

The caducei from Train-E is intended. The moment the Dr. title and the Mercy Wings came out everything right now is as of expected. I'm only seeing the situation as a typical inflation expected from demand that was driven by this hype for a new title and wings with the concomitant drop in price.
                          IGN: CandleJack

Comment

Originally posted by CandleJack View Post
                            Do you have Thingamabobs by any chance?

I still cannot see the argument why should a nerf happen.

The caducei from Train-E is intended. The moment the Dr. title and the Mercy Wings came out everything right now is as of expected. I'm only seeing the situation as a typical inflation expected from demand that was driven by this hype for a new title and wings with the concomitant drop in price.
                            The hype for dr title died down a lot already, it was just a catalyst.
                            Also to answer your question: No I do not own any bobs.

Comment

Still don't see a reason why the drop chance of thingamabobs should be nerfed...
                              Current IGN: 28261838

Bait shop at 6555 (:

Comment

Working...
                              X