A nerfed version of rayman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nerfed version of rayman

Rayman has been rising to the point its really useful but it is TOO expensive. I suggest a nerfed version of rayman(like magplant)

Idk how it'll work out? Maybe weaker than normal rayman? idk
    Originally posted by Kirito, Sao Abridged
    Shoot for the stars! It'll make it more fun when I kick you back into the dirt.
    I am an Editor for Growtopia Wiki

Guide to lazy profiting here

How about re-added the Enhanced Digging mod items that stacked together
    sigpic

IGN:Supermarine

Comment

Originally posted by Supermarine View Post
      How about re-added the Enhanced Digging mod items that stacked together
      Nice idea. Maybe it could be a perk from a new role
      Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
      suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

I am against this whole idea in general (but then again, I AM an owner of a rayman).

You didn't suggest it's effect so I cannot point out its exact flaws, but if it is just "weaker"/less damage, that is not that bad. There are ALOT of items that increase punch damage. You can just wear Mad Hatter, Amulet of Force, Sorcerer's Tunic, and other items to stack, thus nullifying the "weaker break" effect.
        They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Naofumi View Post
          Rayman has been rising to the point its really useful but it is TOO expensive. I suggest a nerfed version of rayman(like magplant)

Idk how it'll work out? Maybe weaker than normal rayman? idk
          How about the people who owns rayman? that would make them poor and it will drop too much, that would be unfair -_-

Comment

you mean the fist?

Comment

How about a different Rayman that can only break 2 blocks at once instead of 3?
              🏆 💐 Ali 💐 🏆

Comment

Keep the price high, otherwise the currency will go floosh again.
                "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

Changed name to FabPiano
                I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
                Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
                Instagram: FabPianoGT

Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
                Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
                https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

Originally posted by M1tch
                BlackIce was nuked from orbit! :wave: :hat:

Comment

Originally posted by Natulala View Post
                  How about the people who owns rayman? that would make them poor and it will drop too much, that would be unfair -_-
                  *flashbacks to cosmic cape*

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

Honestly, this isn't a good idea. I'm pretty sure Ubisoft regrets releasing the Rayman Fist as it causes more problems (auto farming) than benefiting players. I'm 99% sure there will not be another item like the Rayman Fist ever.

IF they were to release another version of the Rayman Fist, they'd probably make the same item, but it hits 2 consecutive blocks instead of 3.

Also as a suggestion, I honestly think, the Whip of Truth (Legendary Whip) should have the Rayman effect. Right now it is the most useless Legendary item.

~8sian
                    IGN: 8sian
                    Level: 94

Bait Shop at : 30LB *DAILY RESTOCK*

Comment

Originally posted by xPursuit View Post
                      Honestly, this isn't a good idea. I'm pretty sure Ubisoft regrets releasing the Rayman Fist as it causes more problems (auto farming) than benefiting players. I'm 99% sure there will not be another item like the Rayman Fist ever.

IF they were to release another version of the Rayman Fist, they'd probably make the same item, but it hits 2 consecutive blocks instead of 3.

Also as a suggestion, I honestly think, the Whip of Truth (Legendary Whip) should have the Rayman effect. Right now it is the most useless Legendary item.

~8sian
                      *whips* Hah! Take that! The truth hurts doesn't!!!!

^^^^^ this text bubble should appear when the person punches.
                      IGN :LI0NHEART

sigpic
                      The combo you have all been waiting for.
                      I know its beautiful, no need to thank me,you are all welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by xPursuit View Post

~8sian
                        no please, the rayman effect sucks and i couldnt wear the whip then. (i am close to getting the whip)

Comment

Working...
                        X