Anti Autofarming System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Autofarming System

Have you Guys Remember the SDB? or the Super Duper Broadcast which it is so super duper annoying too, which displays a dialogue.

How about Ubisoft make a similar command that when an Owner or Admin used it will display a dialogue on a world where it is used.

It can only be used by Owner or Admins who have access to the world lock.

It will display a dialogue which there is a confirmation that can be set for 10-25 seconds , once failed to confirmed it you will be sent out to the world and

prevent from entering for like 1 hour.
    IGN : EuryX

Selling Roshambo Block 20/1, Seed Out of stock in ROSHAMBOSHOP

Excellent idea - definitely needs to be a cooldown of at least 15 minutes however to prevent annoyance.
    Doesn't have the drawbacks of a SDB of it causing server-wide lag, only sends it to the players currently in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Illu View Post
      Have you Guys Remember the SDB? or the Super Duper Broadcast which it is so super duper annoying too, which displays a dialogue.

How about Ubisoft make a similar command that when an Owner or Admin used it will display a dialogue on a world where it is used.

It can only be used by Owner or Admins who have access to the world lock.

It will display a dialogue which there is a confirmation that can be set for 10-25 seconds , once failed to confirmed it you will be sent out to the world and

prevent from entering for like 1 hour.
      I like the idea
      Real woof-woof king.
      I own BUYUPGRADE
      (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Comment

bump
        Notice me Admin
        IGN : EuryX

Selling Roshambo Block 20/1, Seed Out of stock in ROSHAMBOSHOP

Comment

Working...
        X