Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New suggestion : Please read !!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New suggestion : Please read !!!

    Hi! I've came up to a new idea, please read and give me your opinion! ^_^

    Growtopia is getting a little boring / repetitive. What about making daily quests that takes a little time? I'm not talking about : deliver [items] or complete X surgeries.

    For example, an NPC would be placed in a world, giving you some quests to do.
    Imagine you click on that NPC, he will tell you : "Hello friend, help me with delivering this box to my friend who lives on top of the mountain." When you accept, you will get a ticket (untradable) which will send you to a parkour world and give the box to the person to complete the quest.
    The ticket will be useable for 24 hours, till the player has completed the mission. When done, the player will receive an amount of tokens.
    Tokens will be exchanged for untradable prizes (to avoid this being a way to profit) in a new store section.
    Of coure, there will be many different quests, each one is different for each player. Some examples : Complete a parkour - Do some trades - Kill players - (I'm out of ideas but you can suggest some thank you) - ...

    What do you think of this idea? Let me know
    Real woof-woof king.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

  • #2
    Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    Hi! I've came up to a new idea, please read and give me your opinion! ^_^

    Growtopia is getting a little boring / repetitive. What about making daily quests that takes a little time? I'm not talking about : deliver [items] or complete X surgeries.

    For example, an NPC would be placed in a world, giving you some quests to do.
    Imagine you click on that NPC, he will tell you : "Hello friend, help me with delivering this box to my friend who lives on top of the mountain." When you accept, you will get a ticket (untradable) which will send you to a parkour world and give the box to the person to complete the quest.
    The ticket will be useable for 24 hours, till the player has completed the mission. When done, the player will receive an amount of tokens.
    Tokens will be exchanged for untradable prizes (to avoid this being a way to profit) in a new store section.
    Of coure, there will be many different quests, each one is different for each player. Some examples : Complete a parkour - Do some trades - Kill players - (I'm out of ideas but you can suggest some thank you) - ...

    What do you think of this idea? Let me know

    sounds like the ringmaster and crazy jim's quests but with extra steps tbh
    Why doesn’t Mexico have an Olympic team?

    Because everybody who can run, jump and swim are already in the U.S.
    :whistling:

    :yeah:>Froggy Out

    Comment


    • #3
      And after u already get token from Npc u need wait tomorrow? Or the npc will gone like when we defeat crime
      Smh why my signature not gif

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
        And after u already get token from Npc u need wait tomorrow? Or the npc will gone like when we defeat crime
        He will spawn in random worlds, when the world is empty he will disappear. Idk.
        Real woof-woof king.
        I own BUYUPGRADE
        (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

        Comment


        • #5
          The trading quests won't work, a person can go on an alt and trade with the alt.
          IGN: TheGodHere

          Pm me in forums if you need a friend!

          Join Forumers United.

          All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.


          https://discord.gg/2pKjUsQ

          Comment


          • #6
            My suggestion is like this we can summon the npc from item called crazyjim remote (can got the remote from Locke or lockbot) then u can do quest 1/day
            Click image for larger version

Name:	PicsArt_10-19-03.07.55.png
Views:	1
Size:	636.2 KB
ID:	6592565
            Smh why my signature not gif

            Comment


            • #7
              thats a very great idea, and there could be levels with prizes and all of them are untrd too, with different effects ofcourse, that would be awesome
              Luffy asks all the important questions, so you dont have to ask them
              sees mermaid for the first time
              luffy: so, can you poop?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                My suggestion is like this we can summon the npc from item called crazyjim remote (can got the remote from Locke or lockbot) then u can do quest 1/day
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]225823[/ATTACH]
                This looks pretty good. :O
                I make low-quality content.


                Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)


                IGN: SeaAce
                Instagram: Spades.gt

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SeaAce View Post
                  This looks pretty good. :O
                  Thanks
                  Smh why my signature not gif

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    henlo

                    ok yes its a cool idea
                    but imagine filling your backpack with untradeable items

                    hecc

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X