Get rid of ghosts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get rid of ghosts

Get rid of ghosts. It is the most annoying thing that anyone could have added to Growtopia. I can barely farm without being slowed down or having backward controls the whole time, and the ghosts are even worse during events, such as Growganoth where I die every time I’m touched by a ghost. And during Growch I’m frozen the whole time. And if people can’t afford the expensive Ghost Charms it kills their worlds, especially parkour worlds. Does anyone even like ghosts? They are the most annoying and pointless things in Growtopia and it honestly makes the game worst. If you can’t get rid of ghosts, please have dedicated worlds where ghosts can only be released there, so it doesn’t make every world horrible.

either catch them with jars, kill them with npg or call ghost busters to get rid of them.
    simple thing like this doesnt require much brain thinking
    sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Comment

SSU addicts love ghosts They love gambling
      Level: 125
      Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
      My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
      Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
      Instagram: QueenChloeGT
      How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by xKaizoku View Post
        either catch them with jars, kill them with npg or call ghost busters to get rid of them.
        simple thing like this doesnt require much brain thinking
        K buddy I know it doesn’t “require much brain thinking” to get rid of ghosts but barely anyone will get rid of ghosts unless you pay them, and I don’t want to waste my world locks buying npg and jars. I would rather Growtopia have no ghosts or have a dedicated world where ghost busters can go to catch them because for a casual player they are the worst thing in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by SaucyBoyVII View Post
          K buddy I know it doesn’t “require much brain thinking” to get rid of ghosts but barely anyone will get rid of ghosts unless you pay them, and I don’t want to waste my world locks buying npg and jars. I would rather Growtopia have no ghosts or have a dedicated world where ghost busters can go to catch them because for a casual player they are the worst thing in the game.
          Hey, if you need me to ghost-bust just pm me.
          #smallsignaturegang
          Check out my services here: Click me!.
          Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

Comment

then you are wrong. there are many ghost busters who would clear them for free, just that you are looking at the wrong place. I myself also help my friends clear their ghosts occasionally for free since it doesnt require any effort
            sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
            INK

Comment

I've never seen a ghostbuster do it paid... Getting the ghosts is payment enough.
              "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar

Discord: Hunt2man#3305
              Steam: Hunt2man
              Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

Comment

Pretty sure theres one or two threads in "Collaboration " that remove ghosts for free. I may be wrong, didn't check yet.
                They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

There still kinda annoying like winterfest ghost even with ghost busters

Comment

yes, they are annoying and hard to predict where they go, even with spectral goggles
                    Main World: FROSTYBITE487
                    GrowID: FrostByte487

This year goal:

Get a DL (21/100) (THIS MIGHT BE OUTDATED)

Comment

Working...
                    X