Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BFG Owners and Trade World Owners.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BFG Owners and Trade World Owners.

    Okay, so we practically all know how in a BFG if an autofarmer is caught by mod you get warned/your BFG can get nuked right? Autofarmers are practically bots, now so are spammers, aren't they? So, why do BFG owners need to constantly watch out for BOTS in their world or they'll get nuked, but mods can just ban spammers in Trade Worlds and it's no biggy?
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

  • #2
    i can ban auto farmer but i cant do it all the time. if anyone want to start with the crap "if u want open bfg, u must take responsibility to ban botter bla bla bla..."

    then like op said, i can say "if u want to open trade world, u must take responsibility to ban botter too"

    i wonna wait see all trade world use royal lock

    its suppose to be mods and game responsibility to begin with.

    i dont mind helping them ban botter, but punishing player if the player doesnt do so? it sound like the mods push their job to us players.

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm not saying this has anything to do with 2.0 mods - and there's no evidence suggesting there is - but haven't you noticed the 2.0 mods just happen to be owners of BUY+ worlds?
      IGN : Oakum
      Instagram: @oakum.gt
      Discord: OAKUM#0832

      Comment


      • #4
        Kind of agreed. Some might say the traffic in BUY+ worlds r large compared to BFG worlds. But even so, mods r actively banning spammers in their worlds without punishing the owner. Not even a warning. Then, for BFG worlds we have to get punished just bcuz there is 1 pathetic autofarmer which doesnt even affect the entire world that much compared to spammers

        Comment


        • #5
          I've seen some owners refuse to ban spammers in their worlds just because they want a moderator to do that

          Jedaki

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
            I've seen some owners refuse to ban spammers in their worlds just because they want a moderator to do that
            Cuz it's mods job

            IGN: R4Z

            vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R4Z View Post
              Cuz it's mods job
              Its also the owner's job

              Jedaki

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                Its also the owner's job
                owner ban or not, they shouldnt be punished

                IGN: R4Z

                vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R4Z View Post
                  owner ban or not, they shouldnt be punished
                  Example in real life:

                  You own a casino and you catch a cheater. You know that he cheats but instead of kicking him out, you let him keep playing and basically steal from the legit players.

                  I assume that the owner would be punished in real life (not sure though, I'm not a lawyer.)

                  Jedaki

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                    Example in real life:

                    You own a casino and you catch a cheater. You know that he cheats but instead of kicking him out, you let him keep playing and basically steal from the legit players.

                    I assume that the owner would be punished in real life (not sure though, I'm not a lawyer.)
                    The owner isnt there in bfg/trade world 24/7.
                    If they are there, it's still their choice to ban or not.
                    Some owner are tried of doing so. They just keep coming back.

                    My points is, u cant just punish a player if he/she didnt have time to ban someone.

                    U cant compare real life logic to growtopia logic.

                    IGN: R4Z

                    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R4Z View Post
                      The owner isnt there in bfg/trade world 24/7.
                      If they are there, it's still their choice to ban or not.
                      Some owner are tried of doing so. They just keep coming back.

                      My points is, u cant just punish a player if he/she didnt have time to ban someone.

                      U cant compare real life logic to growtopia logic.
                      Growtopia rules punish BFG owners but not trade world owners.
                      IGN : Oakum
                      Instagram: @oakum.gt
                      Discord: OAKUM#0832

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R4Z View Post
                        The owner isnt there in bfg/trade world 24/7.
                        If they are there, it's still their choice to ban or not.
                        Some owner are tried of doing so. They just keep coming back.

                        My points is, u cant just punish a player if he/she didnt have time to ban someone.

                        U cant compare real life logic to growtopia logic.
                        I just compared rl logic to gt logic watcha gonna do?

                        Jedaki

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Oakum View Post
                          Growtopia rules punish BFG owners but not trade world owners.
                          Yes which is not fair

                          - - - Updated - - -

                          Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                          I just compared rl logic to gt logic watcha gonna do?
                          Imma blacklist u since u are poster anyway

                          IGN: R4Z

                          vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Nesqwik View Post
                            Okay, so we practically all know how in a BFG if an autofarmer is caught by mod you get warned/your BFG can get nuked right? Autofarmers are practically bots, now so are spammers, aren't they? So, why do BFG owners need to constantly watch out for BOTS in their world or they'll get nuked, but mods can just ban spammers in Trade Worlds and it's no biggy?
                            I have open bfg more than 1 year 2 month till now.and still open till this day,to reduce auto clicker,bots etc who illegal.i always use setting time,always do kickall,and i use a sign,banner that auto is ilegal.dont worry if we have concern to reduce auto,and fair play.it nothing happen

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X