Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerf Rayman Fist

<Post was removed>
    Last edited by KingDragoon; 11-28-2019, 05:54 PM.

Originally posted by KingDragoon View Post
    Best just to nerf this item, it makes getting gems soooooooo much easier, make it only give Enchanced Digging and Strong Punch.
    Literally EVERYONE wants it so they can just sit in BFG's and farm while afking.
    You are speaking fax
    [̲̅E][̲̅A][̲̅T] [̲̅B][̲̅U][̲̅R][̲̅G][̲̅E][̲̅R]

Comment

ik my bad

Comment

Literally EVERYONE wants it so they can just sit in BFG's and farm while afking.
        Rayman's fist does not equal auto-farming, I do not see where you are going with this sentence. Yes, it is easier to get gems, but not everyone resorts to illegal activities for profit.
        I like the ‘!’ in my name because it makes me truely the first on the online forumer list.
        Originally posted by FrostFloofy
        Blah blah photos

Comment

Originally posted by !fongnat View Post
          Rayman's fist does not equal auto-farming, I do not see where you are going with this sentence. Yes, it is easier to get gems, but not everyone resorts to illegal activities for profit.
          True, however, it has been abused by auto-farmers more and more as of late.
          [̲̅E][̲̅A][̲̅T] [̲̅B][̲̅U][̲̅R][̲̅G][̲̅E][̲̅R]

Comment

Originally posted by Afgoo View Post
            True, however, it has been abused by auto-farmers more and more as of late.
            Yes, with the increase of players, there will be a natural increase in auto-farmers. Although these items are being used for illegal activities, there is no need to remove the unique functionality of the item altogether. As an admin of a BFG world, I have seen more auto-farmers with pickaxes than with Rayman's fists, so going off of your point, why not just remove all enchanced digging mods?

Take the drop button as another example: Drop games exist and there have been multiple threads in the past asking for the removal of the button from the game. Even though it is true that with it, players are able to scam others, there are still other benefits of the feature in the game.

Ubisoft already acknowledged their mistake of releasing OP IOTMs into the game and the item is only obtainable through trading with others. Due to its unique feature, the high price of the item is somewhat proportional to its abilities. If the feature were to be removed, the price would go down. Logical, right? With the player base obsessing over world locks, how many people would quit?

Let the moderators do their thing and handle the auto-farmers if that is your concern. One rotten apple may spoil the barrel, but the saying does not apply to every situation.
            Last edited by !fongnat; 11-27-2019, 09:53 PM.
            I like the ‘!’ in my name because it makes me truely the first on the online forumer list.
            Originally posted by FrostFloofy
            Blah blah photos

Comment

Best just to nerf this item, it makes getting gems soooooooo much easier, make it only give Enchanced Digging and Strong Punch.
              Silly opinion.i think you are jealous that you dont have one.lol

Comment

You cant afford that
                Daily Challenge Possibilities : ​
                https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...vember-10-2020

Comment

it is nerfed u know if u know
                  IGN : EuryX

Selling Roshambo Block 20/1, Seed Out of stock in ROSHAMBOSHOP

Comment

We can't farm while AFKing, that's auto and you're assuming everyone autos with this.
                    Yes, we pay for the item to make us get gems easier, we paid for it. There's nothing wrong with this item.

Comment

Working...
                    X