• Show
Clear All

Bump!

Bump

Comment

Bump!

Bump

Comment

Very interesting ideas! You've got my +1!

Reopening thread; looking to get some more feedback about this. As someone who builds worlds for the enjoyment of the players, I'd love to see a more account-oriented reward so WotD can feel like a real goal!
        Canadian Community Manager

Dream big! The future is yours!!!

Link to my official IG

Comment

I can't really see any downsides to this idea (apart from selling access to the stone, which is IMO kind of a non-problem), assuming all rewards are untradeable. +1!

Comment

This reward stone must be unbreakable and it will disappear when the new wotd is selected(daily). Also you can't do anything in this 1day(getting key, placing or breaking block). Because owner can simply place a portal next to this stone or try to sell world for overprice.
            Last edited by GrowPixel; 03-20-2020, 09:03 PM.
            Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Very nice idea, some of WOTD’s aren’t parkour based though.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by CandleJack View Post
              WOTD owners can sell easy access to the WOTD Stone.
              The owners will not be able to access the stone if an update like this will be released.
              IGN: Bardes
              Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
              Discord: Bardes#3326

Comment

A very interesting idea that I honestly support! I also think those stones should perish right after a new WOTD gets picked, and that a moderator should place the stone (some creators are really late to the party). WOTDs should have a schedule, to be on time every time, and not on random I also believe. And I do agree with the clothing thing... maybe once in three months a new clothing prize for getting WOTD was added?

Comment

Pretty cool idea for sure. Another thing I would suggest would be that once the world is labeled the world would be un touchable by the owner. This would be so that no abusive action is taken, for example they'd change the layout to make it easier or to benefit someone with easy tokens. It would also prevent owners from pulling people into the end of the parkour/world.
                  Always Remember Hardwork Pays Off
                  Knowledge Is Power 9.24

Comment

Originally posted by CandleJack View Post
                    WOTD owners can sell easy access to the WOTD Stone.
                    Ofc, it would be just for players that don't have access on the world.
                    BUYCAPACITOR STARTS AT 50 DLS!
                    DM: Ezekiel GT

Comment

some WOTD randomly should have a revisited "token"

maybe once in 2 days, we would have a second "wotd blarney stone" from a OLD wotd, so also the old ones and the new will be relevant and not unused.

Comment

As much as this idea seems rather interesting, I am generally impartial about it.

Sure, the good side is that everyone who visits the world and completes it is eligible to receive some so-called WOTD tokens, which indeed allows them to appreciate the beauty of WOTDs themselves. The untradable clothing item suggestion is indeed good, but it wouldn't be wise for someone who is crowned as the WOTD champion for 30 times to have 30 of the same untradable pieces of clothing.

However, if a WOTD stone is included (Which is similar to the cases of BLARNEY parkour worlds), owners/admins are able to 'sell' those, which makes them even richer then they should be when they already have the trophy, to begin with.
                        ~~~~ SixFace

Important words to consider:

Comment

bumpt bumb

Comment

I accidentally clicked on no, but yeah I meant yes.

People need a reason to visit WOTDs.
                            sigpic
                            Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Comment

Brilliant Idea +1

If you're bad at parkour start practicing now, you won't grow if you keep being a bitter.

Addition to prevent WOTD winners from abusing their privileged
                              WOTD Stone will disappear after 24Hours placing it.
                              Owner's or Admin's can't pull players while WOTD stone is still Active,
                              can't edit the world while WOTD Stone is Active (Best hint for the devs to recycle a code just like a Game Generator Running).
                              IGN : EuryX

Selling Roshambo Block 20/1, Seed Out of stock in ROSHAMBOSHOP

Comment

Working...
                              X