Angel of Mercy's flag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel of Mercy's flag.

Im speaking on behalf of (almost) all players who owns the Angel of Mercy wings and that the flag of the mercy wings is extremely ugly for sets. There may be some people who likes it, so my suggesting is, just like the rayman fist, for the mercy wings to have 2 phases, one with and one without the flag, and switch between them every time you equip and unequipped the item.

Originally posted by efury View Post
    Im speaking on behalf of (almost) all players who owns the Angel of Mercy wings and that the flag of the mercy wings is extremely ugly for sets. There may be some people who likes it, so my suggesting is, just like the rayman fist, for the mercy wings to have 2 phases, one with and one without the flag, and switch between them every time you equip and unequipped the item.
    ‚ÄčI AGREE...

Comment

Agree +1
      Ign: RimUwU

Comment

I do not own the wings, but i'd like to get those flag poles removed.

Comment

I actually like the flags with my set. Although with your suggestion, it's a win-win solution.
          +1 dude.
          IGN: Indigence
          Home World: INDIGENCEMAIN
          Level: 76
          Years Played: 5 years and counting
          Hours Played: 2292 hours and counting

Comment

+1 even though I like the flag because it makes me tall and I like being tall.
            IGN: LANCEPLAYSYT
            - 3x VOTW Winner
            - 1x WOTD Winner
            - Subscribers : 3.2k

My Socials: YouTube / Instagram

Contact me via Discord: LancePlays#8216

Comment

I agree with you.
              Rest In Peace, Marley
              My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by efury View Post
                Nah I Think it Would Ruin them.

Comment

Working...
                X