Great Fix to Hackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Fix to Hackers

So you know hackers steal everything from untradables to worlds, so that's why they added safe vault,

so my suggestion is why not add untradable safe vaults

and also when hacker tries to steal your world by trading/breaking the wl, there should be a password function when trading/breaking the wl.

that way hackers can't easily steal your stuffs/worlds, even when they have access to your belongings

Alright, what if the owner forgot the password? that'd be problematic.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chemmie #7714

Comment

i think they learnt not to add things like this after alot of people forgot their safe vault's passwords

Comment

Originally posted by Chem View Post
        Alright, what if the owner forgot the password? that'd be problematic.
        They should add a custom question so that players can remember their own password. (eg. Whats your pet name,Your favourite things,Your hobbies)

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Sweitzer View Post
          i think they learnt not to add things like this after alot of people forgot their safe vault's passwords
          And I still haven't gotten my support ticket reviewed after I submitted it.

Comment

Originally posted by parsac View Post
            So you know hackers steal everything from untradables to worlds, so that's why they added safe vault,

so my suggestion is why not add untradable safe vaults

and also when hacker tries to steal your world by trading/breaking the wl, there should be a password function when trading/breaking the wl.

that way hackers can't easily steal your stuffs/worlds, even when they have access to your belongings
            This would actually help quite a bit, when they released safe vaults I "experimented" with it and tried to test the limits of it's safety. I found that even if you needed a password, hackers can use the account to break the world lock and potentially still steal the world and items in the vault even without a password.

Comment

Working...
            X