No announcement yet.

Gadgets in the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao, kids trying to prove they aren't toxic.
    Gaming Content Creator [More Growtopia Vids soon]
    Watch me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1orC_V9TY&t=32s
    Message me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pixelbowns/

Comment

Originally posted by PIXEL BOWNS View Post
      ok future growtopia content creator, keep up the attitude cause you're not going far with it.
      IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

The fact that you made a forum account just to post this kind of thread clearly shows that you only want something called "Gadget" to be released in-game so you can start getting profit from your world which until today (no offence), worth almost nothing.

and no, nobody is jealous of you. Trust me, some of these forumers owns big BUY+ worlds
        I can't find anything good to write here

DISCORD: GoldeRod#0476

IGN: Grzyz / GoldeRod / Growtorod (yes, i have 3 different accounts)

Comment

Why is this thread still alive... Ppl gonna think we like his idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
            ok future growtopia content creator, keep up the attitude cause you're not going far with it.
            My attitude isn't really like this. I'm just mad of how these people disagreed my idea with an impolite manner. I don't care if they disagree, I'm not mad about it. I'm just mad of how they say things impolitely. I'm not mad after all. Don't worry. I don't really mean being mad.
            Gaming Content Creator [More Growtopia Vids soon]
            Watch me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1orC_V9TY&t=32s
            Message me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pixelbowns/

Comment

My attitude isn't really like this. I'm just mad of how these people disagreed my idea with an impolite manner. I don't care if they disagree, I'm not mad about it. I'm just mad of how they say things impolitely. I'm not mad after all. Don't worry. I don't really mean being mad.
              The gadgets are definitely valid suggestions, but people are not showing much support to it, because:
              1) the fact that you own the world BUYGADGET and it looks like you suggested this idea mostly for self-benefit;
              2) there are other ways of implementing this, that don't necessarily require a new item.

That's what the forums (and this subforum) are here for. You suggest an idea and you have a chance of discussing with the community about it. It's an interesting fact they pointed out from your side, but calling them out as being "jealous and toxic kids" really got the ball rolling.

Originally posted by spotch View Post
              Literally no purpose.
              They might say things similar to that, but then again you have to be curious, why, so you can improve the suggestion.
              This comment may sound harsh to you, but just shows your idea may still have potential, just needs rework.

Yes, you might experience some sort of toxicity here, but compared to some threads, this here isn't even close to being .
              But tell me one gaming community that doesn't have toxic players? That's right, literally none.

I hope this enlightens you.
              sigpic

growsdfmovie - june 2020

Comment

Most of us have experienced people disagreeing to our idea in an impolite manner, but did we do the same thing as you? No. We understood that they also have their own opinions even if they deliver it politely or impolitely. You are on the internet bro, what do you expect? Polite people all the time?

- - - Updated - - -

And does calling us "kids" make you cool?

Ok, you earned yourself a cool kid award

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                  Most of us have experienced people disagreeing to our idea in an impolite manner, but did we do the same thing as you? No. We understood that they also have their own opinions even if they deliver it politely or impolitely. You are on the internet bro, what do you expect? Polite people all the time?

- - - Updated - - -

And does calling us "kids" make you cool?

Ok, you earned yourself a cool kid award
                  Why are u fighting with every single person on the forums? Whatever ur working on rn isn't even cool. I don't wanna be toxic but I can if I have to. Literally, I have seen u arguing with like 3 others on forums. Dude, It's his idea, this is what a suggestion box is for so let him be.
                  IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
                    Why are u fighting with every single person on the forums? Whatever ur working on rn isn't even cool. I don't wanna be toxic but I can if I have to. Literally, I have seen u arguing with like 3 others on forums. Dude, It's his idea, this is what a suggestion box is for so let him be.
                    No lol, it's irritating. We're just trying to criticize him and he calls us toxic, lmao? Also, I'm not trying to fight anyone though, I have the freedom to express my opinions. Why does that bother you?

I mean I'm not the only one here

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

IMO, they (Ubisoft) should implement No.1 and No.3 in the form of menus, not in gadgets. I'm not saying this due to the fact that you own the world 'BUYGADGET', but because it's just weird to have a feature that can be implemented in the form of menus implemented as an inventory item. For No.2 a gadget is actually ok but I think it shouldn't be tradable (again, not because of 'BUYGADGET') because it is about the things you yourself found out and it should be like your diary. For No.4 you can just write it on a piece of paper/type it in a text file or use Signs and Bulletin Boards in-game.
                      Last edited by NotSeedTopian; 04-09-2020, 09:37 AM.
                      BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

So we're not allowed to express our opinion is that so? All we said was his idea was "irrelevant", we weren't being toxic we're just telling him the truth.

Comment

no one's rly being impolite, you're just overreacting, they never craptalk you, they just said you own the world and then made a thread just so you can profit off.
                          IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

He: suggests an idea
                            everyone: (the 500 on forums excluding the 30,000 players/opinions in gt) OMG NO YOU'RE SO DUMB FOR NO ONE GONNA LISTEN TO U
                            him: stop being toxic I'm suggesting an idea

This goes to whatever film ur making because ur threads are annoying and no one is bothering with them... so stop posting them

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                            No lol, it's irritating. We're just trying to criticize him and he calls us toxic, lmao? Also, I'm not trying to fight anyone though, I have the freedom to express my opinions. Why does that bother you?

I mean I'm not the only one here

this was meant for u btw and don't just pretend ur better than everyone else on forums... Go to the game itself and show us
                            IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

everyone: (the 500 on forums excluding the 30,000 players/opinions in gt) OMG NO YOU'RE SO DUMB FOR NO ONE GONNA LISTEN TO U

This goes to whatever film ur making because ur threads are annoying and no one is bothering with them... so stop posting them

- - - Updated - - -

this was meant for u btw and don't just pretend ur better than everyone else on forums... Go to the game itself and show us
                              uhm so many items have been and will be added to the game without the approval of most of the community and befor telling us to go ingame to show the idea wouldnt it be easier for them to go to the forums??

ok back to the idea and advanced sorries for bad formatting because mobile

as most would say this idea is rather unneeded for the most part since again as most would say there are ways we could improvise because we don't need ubisoft spoonfeeding us these things which we can do by ourselves...

and ok i pretty much like the non worldlocked worlds but shouldnt it be a menu feature instead of an item?and for now i think it wouldnt seriously be of any use like someone said that most of us prolly has above 300 small locked worlds and imagine wrenching yourself and waiting for a long time just to open up the role quests menu and this would probably happen almost everytime you wrench yourself because of the server quality

aside from seeing that you want to profit from your BUY+ world i think you should just refine your idea and centralize it around the helpfulness it'll create for the community ingame and not around how you will get the most wls daily i mean suggestions added here are not for the suggestor's benefit right?
                              Last edited by lemon b0t; 04-09-2020, 10:17 PM. Reason: grammar brain fart
                              I make the memes.I steal the memes.I inhale the memes.

btw im 1800SIMP ingame

Comment

Dude, we mostly agree on suggested ideas here. It's just pixelbown's idea is irrelevant to our situation, then of course people gonna point this out(forumers). What'd you expect us to do, Agree on every absurd item suggestion? Then you would see greedy people trying to rip off the suggestion box of their own items for their buy+. People who criticize absurd ideas here are actually doing growtopia a favor, getting rid of absurd ideas that are irrational to our game. If he's idea was actually helpful or is worth adding to in game then most of us will agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X