X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gadgets in the game

It's a great thing to have gadgets in the game

1. World Gadget
    - With this item, you can see the list of your worlds, list of worlds you've visited recently, list of your WOTDs, list of worlds you've put a small lock or other locks except for the world lock.
    There's a warp button so you can warp your worlds easily with this kind of gadget, you don't need to exit the world and type the world name of your world.
    * What it looks like and how it works: Tradeable item. It looks like an iPad with an Earth logo or W. [Can be used by double tapping it in the inventory]

2. Info Gadget
    - This item collects all info from the 'Secrets of Growtopia' you've consumed. It also shows all the splice-recipe you've learned from splicing.
    * What it looks like and how it works: Tradeable item. It looks like an iPad with a Magnifier logo or I. [Can be used by double tapping it in the inventory]

3. Trader's Gadget
    - With this item, you can see all your past trades. (Trade history)
    * What it looks like and how it works: Tradeable item. It looks like an iPad with a World Lock logo or T. [Can be used by double tapping it in the inventory]

4. Reminder Gadget
    - With this item, you can put notes here so you can't forget things. It's like a notepad. You can also use this as a diary.
    * What it looks like and how it works: Tradeable item. It looks like an iPad with a pen logo or !. [Can be used by double tapping it in the inventory]

You can add more gadgets. For now, these are the gadgets I want to be in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

I find this useful, please reply admins!
    Last edited by PIXEL BOWNS; 04-03-2020, 08:15 PM.
    Gaming Content Creator [More Growtopia Vids soon]
    Watch me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1orC_V9TY&t=32s
    Message me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pixelbowns/

You're basically suggesting items that are related to your buy+gadget world? Shame.

Comment

oh how convenient he owns buygadget

-1 for suggestion
      Pssst, over here

Comment

Originally posted by NeonValley View Post
        oh how convenient he owns buygadget

-1 for suggestion
        lmao busted

As for the suggestion itself, I see no purpose of this at all. All of these can be made using sticky notes or whatever. We don't need an in-game feature for this. We can improvise.
        change da world
        my final message
        goodbye

Comment

Literally no purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by spotch View Post
            Literally no purpose.
            No purpose? You're probably gonna be happy when you can finally see the list of your worlds with small locks or other locks that doesnt have a world lock. With this kind of lsit, you can never lose a single world.

- - - Updated - - -

Toxic people. Is that how life works for you guys?
            Ya'll not gonna say that if I didnt own the world in the first place right? You guys are just jealous lol

Comment

Cool suggestions but I don't think they will not be named with the "Gadget" word if those get implemented. But still nice
              WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Lmao these people doesn't want a feature where you can see the list of worlds you own with a small lock that doenst have a world lock. Bringing that jealousy of them makes them go toxic and say it's no purpose. Shame. Toxic people. Even on instagram, whenever I read the comments, it's full of toxicity. This community will never be better if you continue on being toxic

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                Cool suggestions but I don't think they will not be named with the "Gadget" word if those get implemented. But still nice
                Salute to this man. He sees the purpose of the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by PIXEL BOWNS View Post
                  Toxic people. Is that how life works for you guys?
                  Ya'll not gonna say that if I didnt own the world in the first place right? You guys are just jealous lol
                  Ehh its just normal in the forums. Better to ignore them if you just feel annoyed or smthing.
                  WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                    Ehh its just normal in the forums. Better to ignore them if you just feel annoyed or smthing.
                    So it's normal on instagram and twitter as well? The summary is being toxic is normal in this game?

Comment

So it's normal on instagram and twitter as well? The summary is being toxic is normal in this game?
                      Yes (10chars)
                      IGN: Z50J Aka aaes
                      GT Player since 2013

Comment

id like world gadget to be implemented because of how it would be useful for me. i cant count how many worlds i locked with small locks that i forgot the name of. id also like to add that the world gadget should be able to show me the worlds where im accessed to all types of locks, including wl-like locks.
                        disc: irp_o#7242
                        ign: Pressproof
                        profile picture by me

Comment

Originally posted by Pressproof View Post
                          id like world gadget to be implemented because of how it would be useful for me. i cant count how many worlds i locked with small locks that i forgot the name of. id also like to add that the world gadget should be able to show me the worlds where im accessed to all types of locks, including wl-like locks.
                          Exactly! Everyone wants this item. No one would want to Disregard this idea since this will benefit all of the players in the game, especially newbies.

Comment

The amount of effort to make this is not worth it. Know that we're already suffering security breach, server lags, exploits and your huge ego fights for what can be improvised cause you locked the world buy+gadget name. The idea itself is useful but the way you fight for the name "gadget" is very self rewarding.

- - - Updated - - -

In addition we're not being toxic it's just the item suggestion has no purpose since it can be improvised elsewhere EG : Notepad, sticky notes, hand written. If you're gonna suggest something related to your buy+gadget at least make it useful and unique. I see the only reason your suggesting this is to benefit of your buy+, out of the topic but when i was in Pixelworlds you would do the same thing in forums. NO HATE JUST FACTS

Comment

Why would we need a gadget when you can have a command or a tab/window for that? Making items just to view some sort of personal info is super unnecessary.

- - - Updated - - -

The idea itself is useful but the way you fight for the name "gadget" is very self rewarding.
                              Agreed. You could suggest the same thing but it doesn't necessarily have to be a gadget and you don't have to fight for it.

In addition we're not being toxic it's just the item suggestion has no purpose since it can be improvised elsewhere EG : Notepad, sticky notes, hand written.
                              ^^^

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly! Everyone wants this item. No one would want to Disregard this idea since this will benefit all of the players in the game, especially newbies.
                              Wrench yourself

/stats or /status I forgot

They can literally add more personal info in the wrench tab

No need for an item

- - - Updated - - -

No purpose? You're probably gonna be happy when you can finally see the list of your worlds with small locks or other locks that doesnt have a world lock. With this kind of lsit, you can never lose a single world.
                              Easy alternative: Add this to "wrench yourself" window

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                              - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                              X