Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can ıt be a new item? (iotm or no) SHOPPING CART

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can ıt be a new item? (iotm or no) SHOPPING CART

    Growtopia players can take a max of 200 any item in their inventory. With this item, they can get 200 more. Players can use this item for vending shops (200 more to buy any) or farms (planting more seeds) or stations (for collecting more chemicals).

    Would that be useful?Click image for larger version

Name:	scart.png
Views:	1
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	6719867

  • #2
    what slot would it be?and how many items(not the amount the type like clouds cutaway glowy those kind)can it hold?only one or more?anyways bump because interesting
    Last edited by lemon b0t; 04-09-2020, 10:30 PM. Reason: added bump
    I make the memes.I steal the memes.I inhale the memes.

    btw im 1800SIMP ingame

    Comment


    • #3
      Capacity should at least be 1k and it will be op
      BUYCAPACITOR STARTS AT 50 DLS!
      DM: Ezekiel GT

      Comment


      • #4
        What editor did you use to make that? Is it for lowend android and do you recommend others?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Husynn View Post
          Growtopia players can take a max of 200 any item in their inventory. With this item, they can get 200 more. Players can use this item for vending shops (200 more to buy any) or farms (planting more seeds) or stations (for collecting more chemicals).

          Would that be useful?[ATTACH=CONFIG]234584[/ATTACH]
          Is this supposed to be an item

          I mean I personally like this idea (+1 to that) but like, will it only work if it is equipped? If yes, what happens to the item if it's unequipped? Or maybe the item is automatically equipped when it's on your inventory and cannot be unequipped?

          RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

          "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
          - Eleanor Roosevelt

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ezekiel GT View Post
            Capacity should at least be 1k and it will be op
            maybe the item can be seperated level by level. like diamond,gold,common (diamond takes the most space maybe 500 or 400 idk)

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
            What editor did you use to make that? Is it for lowend android and do you recommend others?
            its online website ; pixilart.com

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
            Is this supposed to be an item

            I mean I personally like this idea (+1 to that) but like, will it only work if it is equipped? If yes, what happens to the item if it's unequipped? Or maybe the item is automatically equipped when it's on your inventory and cannot be unequipped?
            I did not think exactly.I don't have much time but these questions are easily solved if they are confirmed.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ezekiel GT View Post
              Capacity should at least be 1k and it will be op
              Yeah, the price should be a lot for it tho (10 bgls if we are being realistic) This makes things x5 faster and saves time for farmers and stuff so it would only be worth it if it’s ultra expensive.
              IGN: Law



              My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

              "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                Is this supposed to be an item

                I mean I personally like this idea (+1 to that) but like, will it only work if it is equipped? If yes, what happens to the item if it's unequipped? Or maybe the item is automatically equipped when it's on your inventory and cannot be unequipped?
                Ehh.. i would say it only works when you equipped it and when it has stuff in it you can’t unequip it?
                tu me manques.
                IGN : Lovecraftian
                My Insta : ecrii_
                Originally posted by Her
                i want to break up..

                Comment


                • #9
                  I like how you plastered 3 different watermarks on your photo like someones going to steal it lmao

                  ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                  ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                  ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                  ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                  https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X