Some random quality of life suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some random quality of life suggestion

What if when we are iddling for a certain amount of times (lets say 8-20 Minutes?) a bubble appear with AFK written on it (just like the brb bubble when you wrench something but instead of brb it says afk).

I think it’s good especially when you afk a lot and people bother you calling you rude and stuff
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Lovecraftian
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Originally posted by Her
    i want to break up..

Originally posted by Ecrivain View Post
    What if when we are iddling for a certain amount of times (lets say 8-20 Minutes?) a bubble appear with AFK written on it (just like the brb bubble when you wrench something but instead of brb it says afk).

I think it’s good especially when you afk a lot and people bother you calling you rude and stuff
    I like this idea.

Also, when someone msges you whilst you're afk, maybe the sender can receive a message stating that the person they are trying to contact is afk?
    Pssst, over here

Comment

I like where this is going... Although the sign shouldn't be that big cause it will block players at trade worlds.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by NeonValley View Post
      Also, when someone msges you whilst you're afk, maybe the sender can receive a message stating that the person they are trying to contact is afk?
      Or voicemail, like when you afk for 10 minutes it automatically replies to messages with a voicemail how cool would that be?

Comment

OOOOOH I really like this idea and I'm curious to hear what other people think
        GrowID: SoccerGirl97 | Instagram: @SoccerGirl97_GT
        MY BUYING/SELLING LIST

Comment

Originally posted by Ecrivain View Post

This is interesting,
          rly coool

Comment

Originally posted by spotch View Post
            I like where this is going... Although the sign shouldn't be that big cause it will block players at trade worlds.
            It’s gonna be the same size as the “Typing” and “Brb” bubble!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by NeonValley View Post
            Originally posted by spotch View Post
            Or voicemail, like when you afk for 10 minutes it automatically replies to messages with a voicemail how cool would that be?
            How about a /setmsg command? where you can set your own automatic response to send when someone messaged you when you are afk?
            tu me manques.
            IGN : Lovecraftian
            My Insta : ecrii_
            Originally posted by Her
            i want to break up..

Comment

Working...
            X