Correct's Suggestion Box V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct's Suggestion Box V2

Decided to compile my old and new suggestions together and made it an entire thread.. Here we go

Items

Poll machine
    Place this machine to start a poll! Insert options (Up to 10) and let them vote away!

White Hair Dye
    Pour this gunk on your head if you want your hair to be white! It may require multiple applications to achieve the desired color, or mixing with other dyes. The dye interacts with your natural hair color, so some colors may simply be impossible to achieve.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	White Hair Dye.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.4 KB
ID:	6720001

Glowing Liquid
    This mysterious liquid looks dangerous.. But who cares? Pour this random gunk on your head if you want your hair to glow in mysterious colors! The dye interacts with your natural hair color and other colored dyes so have some fun with this dye and allow it to glow in any color your want!

Paint Bucket - Monochrome
    Brush this monochromatic shade onto blocks with a paintbrush to customise your world's appearance!

Letter Block - A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
    It's a letter on a block. YAY!

Prismatic Crown
    This luminous crown shines an amazing rainbow behind you! Glitter everywhere you go, now with this amazing crown!

Weather Machine - Starfall
    It's raining stars! Make a wish, or two, or many!

Lock of Fun
    This fun filled lock has been crafted by the rare species of fun elfs! The amount of fun cannot be packed into one tiny lock, so it bursts with party energy, causing world events to happen twice as often!

Weather Machine - Infinity
    Tired of the same weather machines over and over? Choose up to 3 Weather Machines to this upgraded one for a never-ending cycle of different weathers!

Name:	WeatherInfinity.png
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	6720002

Ring of Success
    This special ring allows you to have a 10% reduction of skill-fails in either Surgery or Startopia!

Ancestral Altar of Saving
    Amazing forces of recycling and savings has been forged together into this cool Altar! Don this altar as you can now start using consumables with a good feeling that you'll save some from recycling..

Goggles of Viewing
    Wear these goggles with style, and it'll also give you a bigger view!

Growth Scythe
    This magical scythe summons nature to do your bidding! Punching blocks has never been easier.

Board of Billboards
    Place this down for players to wrench on! It shows what every player (with a billboard) has to sell and their price in the world.

When wrenched, the board will show items that players have on their billboards for their prices, under it will be a button which when clicked, will alert the seller that there is someone who wants to buy their items.
    There, players can negotiate for their price, this also obviously only works on worlds

Smoog on your back
    Smoog the dragon takes a rest on your back! Worry not, he's friendly.. He assists in jumping and breaking blocks!

Roller Skates
    Whee! It's a pair of roller skates, made using super strong materials, these boots will let you have a fun time skating around worlds quickly and with ease!

Magical space thruster
    Use this magical space thruster to bring you back to action in the galaxy!

Celestial Hair
    This magical hair possesses the power of magic! Its magical mountain climbing ability somehow helps you to double jump, and climb onto walls. Just like a professional mountain climber can!

Floating Crystal
    This magical crystal, stuck underground for millions of years is now yours to wear! It floats around you elegantly. Giving you the powers of its past owner! (who was once a powerful mage)

Abilities : Long range and enhanced breaking. Throws mini pink gems when punching

Riding Cloud
    Glide around with this awesome cotton candy-infused cloud! (Do not attempt to eat)
    (Speedy and Glide)

Features

Custom Key binds
    Custom keys that players can adjust to fit their gameplay style..

Edited by GENSEAF, thanks Seaf!

More Achievements
    (Examples)

Purchase Billboard Tab
    A New option when you wrench players with a billboard item, it will have a new button that writes "Check Billboard"
    There, you can see the item(s) they are selling and the player holding the billboard will have a notification saying that you want to buy the item from them

Locke's Very Secret Auction

/flushed

Name:	unknown.png
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	6720061

/gasp
    Player covers their mouth for 3 seconds with both hands

Vending Machine Change
    - Put specific amount of items in Vending Machine option

Event Daily Challenges - For everyone to play
    Instead of the next DC starting in 25 hours, Make it 27 so other people from different time-zones can play

New clothing slot : Glove
    Allows you to wear hand items with gloves or rings! (This could also add in many gloves with different colours to fit in set needs)

Special set perks
    Wearing all clothes of a full set (Bunny set, Spring Flinger Frog Set, Hazmat Set) will grand special perks.
    EG : Bunny set grants high jump and Spring Flinger Frog Set grants double jump.
    Inspired by this thread : https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...azmat-suit-mod

Builder's Lock warning
    Upon entering an area locked by a builder's lock, a warning will appear for players that is inside the locked radius

Maximum Purchase Amount
    A new personal setting that allows the player to set a cap amount of world locks they can spend in a vending machine. If cap is reached, the vending machine will warn the player

An Example :

Last edited by Corrects; 07-11-2020, 06:04 AM.
    Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Good suggestions overall. White dye did show up in the suggestion megathread, not sure why they didn't proceed with it though.

Btw the Features ended up showing twice. Most notably the More Achievements part and the Purchase part.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuyawa View Post
      Good suggestions overall. White dye did show up in the suggestion megathread, not sure why they didn't proceed with it though.

Btw the Features ended up showing twice. Most notably the More Achievements part and the Purchase part.
      Woops, I fixed it
      Thanks for letting me knowwww
      Suggestions:

Comment

We need white hair dye.
        IGN: ProbablySeth

Geometry Dash isn't dead

Comment

These ideas are great and I personally don't see any flaws in them! +1 from me
          IGN: Juvey
          I am not Snowyfox.
          Cry about it

Comment

Great suggestions +1
            sigpic
            Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Comment

can't disagree this God damn lit. suggestion
              ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
              Youtube:mylocationgt
              Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                Decided to compile my old and new suggestions together and made it an entire thread.. Here we go

Items

White Hair Dye
                Pour this gunk on your head if you want your hair to be white! It may require multiple applications to achieve the desired color, or mixing with other dyes. The dye interacts with your natural hair color, so some colors may simply be impossible to achieve.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]235203[/ATTACH]

Weather Machine - Infinity
                Tired of the same weather machines over and over? Choose up to 3 Weather Machines to this upgraded one for a never-ending cycle of different weathers!
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]235204[/ATTACH]

Ring of Success
                This special ring allows you to have a 10% reduction of skill-fails in either Surgery or Startopia!

Ancestral Altar of Saving
                Amazing forces of recycling and savings has been forged together into this cool Altar! Don this altar as you can now start using consumables with a good feeling that you'll save some from recycling..

Board of Billboards
                Place this down for players to wrench on! It shows what every player (with a billboard) has to sell and their price in the world.

When wrenched, the board will show items that players have on their billboards for their prices, under it will be a button which when clicked, will alert the seller that there is someone who wants to buy their items.
                There, players can negotiate for their price, this also obviously only works on worlds

Features

Custom Key binds
                Custom keys that players can adjust to fit their gameplay style..

Edited by GENSEAF, thanks Seaf!

More Achievements
                (Examples)

Purchase Billboard Tab
                A New option when you wrench players with a billboard item, it will have a new button that writes "Check Billboard"
                There, you can see the item(s) they are selling and the player holding the billboard will have a notification saying that you want to buy the item from them

Locke's Very Secret Auction

Maximum Purchase Amount
                A new personal setting that allows the player to set a cap amount of world locks they can spend in a vending machine. If cap is reached, the vending machine will warn the player

An Example :

I mean it's awsome but some of those keybinds you don't need them really. just a few like for hiding broadcasts and all like that and like the search for inventory. + hide those buttons for the chat and all. but Ye I like your idea.
                Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Comment

These are all very cool. Infinity should allow for up to 2 weathers only if you like too. +1

Comment

Some really good ideas there!

Comment

I like the "Maximum Purchase Amount"

and no problem
                      GenSEAF
                      Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
                      Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
                      I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
                      Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Comment

Well I like the Locke fist of fury. But isnt gonna invovle more people to buy dls for real money if they do that?
                        Originally posted by Yasuo
                        *Hasagi*
                        Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                        *Soryegadon*

Comment

Bumping! Added few stuffss
                          Suggestions:

Comment

Uh

bumpmpmp
                            Suggestions:

Comment

I always wanted to make messy brown hair white.
                              The letter block seems like a good idea but there are players out there who could use them to write inappropriate things,
                              not that players do not do that already but still, giving them an easier way to do that is a little off putting.
                              It is a cool idea though and I would love to see more letter/number and even different tangram blocks in the game.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X