Cerberus Leash for Halloween 2020 soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerberus Leash for Halloween 2020 soon

As much as I love Greek Mythology, I know the Chimera has been added, Zeus' Bolt, and Poseidon's Trident. How about adding Cerberus into the game? For those who don't know, Cerberus is the hound of Hades who prevents the dead from leaving the underworld and yes, it is a three headed dog.

Q: How to you obtain Cerberus (if it's going to be added into the game)?
    A: Combine 50 Hellhound Chunks + 10 Eldritch Flames + 1 Sigil of K'tesh

Yes, Cerberus is a hellhound. I've searched it up.

How to get Hellhound Chunk: Sacrifice either Wolf Tamer's Glove or Snow Husky

Description:
    "The hound of Hades, The guard of the gates of the underworld, is now under your command! Well, as long as you bring him his favorite toy or some underworld chew toys, though.

Function:
    Just like the Snow Husky, it will howl when you punch. It will also emit a trail of blue flames.

Since Cerberus is huge and WILL be a hand item, he will be slightly larger than the player. If it gets added, he'll probably be the 2nd largest pet in the game, next to the Legendary Dragon.

[Any opinions?]
    Last edited by GODAPOLLYON; 04-20-2020, 02:10 AM.
    IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
    I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

+1 because 3 headed dogs are awesome
    pretty inactive at the moment, if you need to contact me just pm me

always glad to meet new people.

have a great day, they're hard to come across nowadays

- Mistie

Comment

+1 sounds amazing
      I can't find anything good to write here

DISCORD: GoldeRod#0476

IGN: Grzyz / GoldeRod / Growtorod (yes, i have 3 different accounts)

Comment

Originally posted by GODAPOLLYON View Post
        As much as I love Greek Mythology, I know the Chimera has been added, Zeus' Bolt, and Poseidon's Trident. How about adding Cerberus into the game? For those who don't know, Cerberus is the hound of Hades who prevents the dead from leaving the underworld and yes, it is a three headed dog.
        Q: How to you obtain cerberus (if it's going to be added into the game)?

Description:
        "The hound of Hades, The guard of the gates of the underworld, is now under your command! Well, as long as you bring him his favorite toy or some underworld chew toys, though.

Function:
        Just like the Snow Husky, it will howl when you punch. It will also emit a trail of blue flames.

[Any opinions?]
        This is smart. Some explanation for people who don’t know anything about Greek mythology:
        - There are three main gods, (not including other higher beings), which are Zeus of the sky (we have his lightning bolt in gt), Poseidon of the seas (we have his trident in gt), and Hades of the Underworld. OP is suggesting his guard dog in the Underworld, which will be Hades’ item in GT. Smart.
        - The chimera is a mythical beast originating from Greek culture.
        sigpic
        ign:Noobified
        instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
        Discord: Noobified#7916

A new Growmoji in my collection: 4/15 Growtokens

current active world: powfartsv2

Comment

sadly, you don’t have enough hands to pat all 3 of them at once
          tu me manques.
          IGN : Floydz0
          My Insta : ecrii_
          Originally posted by Her
          i want to break up.

Comment

Agree la +1
            ​​​​
            Dating is something you can't do alone, so let's try it together?
            - Rimuoi-sama

Comment

Originally posted by Ecrivain View Post
              Now that's a sad fact

Click me:

Comment

Originally posted by NekoWolf View Post
                They are awesome indeed

Click me:

Comment

Description:

Function:

[Any opinions?]
                  za bumpo dude

Click me:

Comment

Originally posted by Ecrivain View Post
                    never underestimate what people could do

edit: +1 i want 3 headed dog
                    Pssst, over here

Comment

Description:

Function:

[Any opinions?]
                      3 headed dog @_@. Please make it 1.
                      Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Comment

Interesting.
                        I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
                        www.coolmathgames.com
                        www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)
                        sigpic
                        ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Comment

Originally posted by Creatorss View Post
                          3 headed dog @_@. Please make it 1.
                          Well in the myth, Cerberus is three-headed. Nothing that I could do though xD

But three-headed dogs are cool too

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by NekoWolf View Post
                          Yeah but sadly, Cerberus is the only three-headed dog in the myth.

Click me:

Comment

Q: How to you obtain Cerberus (if it's going to be added into the game)?

Yes, Cerberus is a hellhound. I've searched it up.

Description:

Function:

[Any opinions?]
                            ZA BUMPO! If this gets added into the game, The Big Three (Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades) items will be complete (Zeus' lightning bolt, Poseidon's Trident, and [hopefully] Cerberus)

Click me:

Comment

Originally posted by Noobified View Post
                              This is smart. Some explanation for people who don’t know anything about Greek mythology:
                              - There are three main gods, (not including other higher beings), which are Zeus of the sky (we have his lightning bolt in gt), Poseidon of the seas (we have his trident in gt), and Hades of the Underworld. OP is suggesting his guard dog in the Underworld, which will be Hades’ item in GT. Smart.
                              - The chimera is a mythical beast originating from Greek culture.
                              Well, thanks for adding some information there. It's gonna be helpful for people who don't know that much of Greek Mythology.

Click me:

Comment

Working...
                              X