Guild Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugogamer709 View Post
    That sounds like a real good idea. Genuis.

-Hugogamer709
    Thank you, hopefully devs think the same.
    500th post by the way, Hi Master Sorcerer!
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by ScarizardGT View Post
      or like when you buy a guild lock/ a certain amount of the world will not be useable around like 20x100 and that will take up the space for it, where in the guild home you cannot as in earn anything from that world when u do startopia/surgery.

and when u get malpractice u will need to use legal brief(legal brief will be added to gemstore)

and star goodies will only give 10star fuel instead of 25
      yeah this isn't bad idea
      +1
      Rest In Peace, Marley
      My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Leave a feedback please
        Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Good thread, another suggestion would be adding better rewards for the top pushers, people are spending hundreds of dls to get an untradeable trophy right now. Also, balance with role drops. 2 elegant and 1 potion uses carrot blocks, while beet root just sits there useless. This would help make some of the events more accessible.

I really like the idea of having a schedule for the events, I think planning is a big part of guild events.

Also, I think they should include some new events... maybe crime or planting? And use new role drops for these that were useless (Like beet root or tiled hospital wall).
          IGN: Jisam
          Discord: Jisam#9391
          Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Comment

Originally posted by Jisam View Post
            Good thread, another suggestion would be adding better rewards for the top pushers, people are spending hundreds of dls to get an untradeable trophy right now. Also, balance with role drops. 2 elegant and 1 potion uses carrot blocks, while beet root just sits there useless. This would help make some of the events more accessible.

I really like the idea of having a schedule for the events, I think planning is a big part of guild events.

Also, I think they should include some new events... maybe crime or planting? And use new role drops for these that were useless (Like beet root or tiled hospital wall).
            I was actually thinking of this, they should ATLEAST buff the Growtoken amounts from Top 100 Personal.
            I would say, 100 Growtokens for being first wouldn't be that unbalanced.
            Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

+ 1. I like ur suggestions. One thing I wanna ask/point out is why do people even do guild events. I LOVED the guild events that were active the entire time (not every month). I've done the max personal + max guild points and I noticed It's not even fun and time-consuming and the price is not even worth it. My guild's rank is currently #30 but it was just because each one of us spent 50-1dl. It's not even fun and it's all about how much wls you have. Back then, everything was more expensive but the prizes and the grinding was worth working towards. I like how they made it cheaper but waiting every month for an event seems like a looooot of time.

Suggestions:

- Make guild events run 24/7 (?)

- Make guild events run every week (??)

- Make it so that guilds compete against each other (as a 1 vs 1 somehow)

- Make it more skill based and less wls based.
              IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Added both of your suggestions to the thread (Elegant balance and rewards to top players balance)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
                + 1. I like ur suggestions. One thing I wanna ask/point out is why do people even do guild events. I LOVED the guild events that were active the entire time (not every month). I've done the max personal + max guild points and I noticed It's not even fun and time-consuming and the price is not even worth it. My guild's rank is currently #30 but it was just because each one of us spent 50-1dl. It's not even fun and it's all about how much wls you have. Back then, everything was more expensive but the prizes and the grinding was worth working towards. I like how they made it cheaper but waiting every month for an event seems like a looooot of time.

Suggestions:

- Make it more skill based and less wls based.
                - I don't think that having them run 24/7 would be healthy, maybe once a two weeks, but I think it should stay as it is now

- Same reply as above

- Would be hard to make and I don't think it's necessary, global competetive is good

- Make it more skill based and less wls based
                - I've also suggested this, check out Suggestion Number 3 & 4
                Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Also, yea, new events would be great.
                  Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

1. While i get the point of having this they should make it so the number cant go over max personal. Since they can always make it something stupid and then no one can collect rewards but the owner of the guild.

2. Yes please.

3. At one point i can see why you would want them more grindy but even then, we had that the first time, and it sucked. The system we have now is ok.

4. Balance is always nice +1 to that

5. More events would be super nice, some events r really dumb (block bashers/harvest heroes/the placing one are super dumb events)

6. Yes, this would be nice

7. Agreed, i dont see a reason why this button just needs to go away

8. Yes and no, rm sunblade is the only good item really but you cant have a ton, just make it so the old items have another use (ex. needed in legendary quests)

9. sounds good to me. soul stones are too easy to get now needs a drain

10. I dont think a preview would hurt at all.

11. Yep, balance balance balance

12. 100 growtokens to super unbalanced. 10 or 15 is a good amount. Keep in mind how many things they can actually spend that on lol. But buffing the rewards would be good

Comment

Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
                      1. While i get the point of having this they should make it so the number cant go over max personal. Since they can always make it something stupid and then no one can collect rewards but the owner of the guild.

2. Yes please.

3. At one point i can see why you would want them more grindy but even then, we had that the first time, and it sucked. The system we have now is ok.

4. Balance is always nice +1 to that

5. More events would be super nice, some events r really dumb (block bashers/harvest heroes/the placing one are super dumb events)

6. Yes, this would be nice

7. Agreed, i dont see a reason why this button just needs to go away

8. Yes and no, rm sunblade is the only good item really but you cant have a ton, just make it so the old items have another use (ex. needed in legendary quests)

9. sounds good to me. soul stones are too easy to get now needs a drain

10. I dont think a preview would hurt at all.

11. Yep, balance balance balance

12. 100 growtokens to super unbalanced. 10 or 15 is a good amount. Keep in mind how many things they can actually spend that on lol. But buffing the rewards would be good
                      That's kind of feedback I like!

I don't think that giving the first player 100 Growtokens would be unbalanced, it costs like 400 DLs to get the first place (even more during some events, especially Block Bashers), but I may be wrong though.
                      Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

bumphi there
                        Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
                          That's kind of feedback I like!

I don't think that giving the first player 100 Growtokens would be unbalanced, it costs like 400 DLs to get the first place (even more during some events, especially Block Bashers), but I may be wrong though.
                          i just feel like 100 growtokens is excessive. unless they made some items cost 10,000 growtokens or something then idk.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
                            i just feel like 100 growtokens is excessive. unless they made some items cost 10,000 growtokens or something then idk.
                            As I said, being first takes few hundreds of DLs, and 100 growtokens are worth like 5 DLs, I don't think it would be bad, but I may be wrong
                            Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

bump also feedback appreciated <3
                              Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Voted for everything, +12

Comment

Working...
                                X