• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tituksss GT View Post
    Voted for everything, +12
    Thanks for feedback
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

bumppppppppp
      Rest In Peace, Marley
      My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

revive time
        Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Re-opening thread as requested.
          Instagram: @gatello.gt
          Discord: Gatello#3430
          Click here for a guide to contacting Growtopia's customer support
          Click here for support's link

Comment

Firstly, thank you Gatello for re-opening the thread, now, since the new Series is coming soon, let's hope that they've seen this thread and added something off it.
            Also, I have an theory, since they've always mentioned new Clash in the "patch notes" on Google Play/App Store and this time they didn't, I do believe that Spring Clash got extended because they did an oopsie and switched the last Event, if I am right, they could still possibly add something from this thread with release of the new Series.
            Also, I would like to hear more feedback after the whole Series is (kinda) finished now!
            Let me know if you have anything to say, good or bad, everything helps.
            Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer
              Firstly, thank you Gatello for re-opening the thread, now, since the new Series is coming soon, let's hope that they've seen this thread and added something off it.
              Also, I have an theory, since they've always mentioned new Clash in the "patch notes" on Google Play/App Store and this time they didn't, I do believe that Spring Clash got extended because they did an oopsie and switched the last Event, if I am right, they could still possibly add something from this thread with release of the new Series.
              Also, I would like to hear more feedback after the whole Series is (kinda) finished now!
              Let me know if you have anything to say, good or bad, everything helps.
              Had fun reading through the thread for the second time, was a deja vu moment...

I think the "new line of code" they mentioned in the google play store has something to do with the guild event for sure, as they didn't mention in the patch notes that "suMmeR cLasH iS coMinG tHis mOnth"
              Feel like it has something to do with your "free surgery/startopia" suggestion, why else did it cause such a huge mess...
              IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                Had fun reading through the thread for the second time, was a deja vu moment...

I think the "new line of code" they mentioned in the google play store has something to do with the guild event for sure, as they didn't mention in the patch notes that "suMmeR cLasH iS coMinG tHis mOnth"
                Feel like it has something to do with your "free surgery/startopia" suggestion, why else did it cause such a huge mess...
                That could be possible, but Block Bashers Event was supposed to be previous month and they've messed up and accidentally rolled out Speedy Splicers and promised us Block Bashers this month, but I also got a feeling that the "something special" thingy could be clash related, they either completely revamped clash or it's something completely different and they haven't even touched clash or they've just extended Spring Clash by one Event as an Apology, we'll see..
                Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Replaced suggestion #11 and updated suggestion #8...
                  Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

bump ........
                    Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

bump
                      hello person
                      Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Suggestion Number 1 - Allow Leader to set Personal #x requirement to collect Guild Rewards
                        As some guilds allow sponsors if they can't contribute to the guild, this might be quite sad.

Suggestion Number 2 - Button to collect all rewards
                        Sure, why not?

Suggestion Number 3 - Make Guild Events more grindy
                        All the challenges/events are like this, bud.

Suggestion Number 4 - Balance all the Events
                        Okay balancing is nice.
                        Make a world (could be world made by Ubisoft, let's say, surgeryguildevent_1,_2, etc..) where EVERYONE have UNLIMITED tools and Surg-Es but YOU WILL NOT GET ANY REWARDS FROM DOING SURGERIES (except the points), those who would like to get rewards could still just do Surgery in any other worlds than this one, this would pretty much balance the event hardly (in my opinion), since it would be just skill-based, you would still have to use Pristines/Elegants/Reliables though (not if you would ever implement suggestion number 3, then it would be literally just a skill-based event).
                        Yeah spend 0wls with reliable and get sum prizes no diff as block bashers. No.

Question Number 5 - Add some more Events so there could be 12 Events
                        Yes!

Suggestion Number 6 - Make a schelude of every month and Guild Event
                        I have no idea.

Suggestion Number 7 - Let 'Guild Events' button be there permanently
                        Ok.

Suggestion Number 8 - Add new rewards for upcoming clashes
                        Hence the old items will rise.

Suggestion Number 9 - Replace (or add more purpose) to Soul Stones
                        Gr8.

Suggestion Number 10 - Legendary Item
                        Why not keep it as a surprise for eveyone instead of showing the thing they are likely to get after collecting 10 keys? Some might not do the clash as the prize doesn't seem worth to them.

Suggestion Number 11 - Change Clash Parkour
                        Everything is luck-based.

Suggestion Number 12 - Buff the Personal Rewards
                        If the clash does provide 100tokens as a prize, it is going to be a huge competition, and more dls will be spent.

Comment

Originally posted by CaIIiope View Post
                          Suggestion Number 11 - Change Clash Parkour
                          Everything is luck-based.
                          clash parkour isn't, the reward system in clash parkour is

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                            clash parkour isn't, the reward system in clash parkour is
                            That’s what i mean

Comment

That world surgeryguildevent,unlimited tools can also be a tournament like an E Sport livestream tournament
                              Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Good stuff CZE, Ubisoft has to listen to this guy. He’s 200 IQ!
                                IGN: DoctorNick
                                Instagram: doctornick.gt
                                Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Working...
                                X