Guild Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorNicK View Post
    Good stuff CZE, Ubisoft has to listen to this guy. He’s 200 IQ!
    Thank you Nick
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by CaIIiope View Post
      Suggestion Number 1 - Allow Leader to set Personal #x requirement to collect Guild Rewards
      As some guilds allow sponsors if they can't contribute to the guild, this might be quite sad.
      I agree that this could be problem, but could be easily prevented, somehow..

Suggestion Number 3 - Make Guild Events more grindy
      All the challenges/events are like this, bud.
      The thing is that I think this would be way better if anyone would be avaible to do the events without spending tons of DLs, as I've said, I personally love guild events and I don't mind throwing DLs into guild events, but there are some players that would love it too but simply can't afford it, I believe that Guilds overall is the best update in the whole game, nothing can be compared to guild events, not even close, there's thousands of players that participate in clash events and there would be waaay more if it wasn't pure p2w.[/QUOTE]

Suggestion Number 4 - Balance all the Events
      Okay balancing is nice.
      Make a world (could be world made by Ubisoft, let's say, surgeryguildevent_1,_2, etc..) where EVERYONE have UNLIMITED tools and Surg-Es but YOU WILL NOT GET ANY REWARDS FROM DOING SURGERIES (except the points), those who would like to get rewards could still just do Surgery in any other worlds than this one, this would pretty much balance the event hardly (in my opinion), since it would be just skill-based, you would still have to use Pristines/Elegants/Reliables though (not if you would ever implement suggestion number 3, then it would be literally just a skill-based event).
      Yeah spend 0wls with reliable and get sum prizes no diff as block bashers. No.
      That is my point, the events are currently non-skill based, first places are players that are willing to spend hundreds of DLs, not players that actually know the activty, as Warfreak said, this could be compared to esport activity in other games, have you EVER seen activity in e-sport games that is p2w? No. Every single global competetion is about your skill, unfortunately, guild events are not.

Suggestion Number 8 - Add new rewards for upcoming clashes
      Hence the old items will rise.
      I've talked about this with few people that used to do clashes actively and most of them agreed that they've quit clashes just because it's not exciting as before, yeah, you have legendary branch (which might be absolute garbage since you actually do not know what will it be yet you'll work for the item for 8 months) but that simply is not enough, I personally have so many damn blocks and items from the previous clashes, it's like keeping same items for an example valentine's week forever, only current items would be avaible to get, no new items, the event would become dead because none cares about old items, we want new items, same goes for clash, we've had same items for TWO YEARS.

Suggestion Number 10 - Legendary Item
      Why not keep it as a surprise for eveyone instead of showing the thing they are likely to get after collecting 10 keys? Some might not do the clash as the prize doesn't seem worth to them.
      Your "surprise" might be an extreme dissapointment for some players that actually worked hard to get the item, as you said, some might not do the clash because they don't like the item, which is right, and you know why? Because we have same items for two damn years.
      Also, some might start doing the clash just because they like the item.
      Suggestion Number 11 - Change Clash Parkour
      Everything is luck-based.
      Definitely not everything, the parkour is not necessary there, they could just make a damn roulette with the items or just give us random reward (from the clash parkour rewards) at #20 Guild/Personal, how come that someone who get's to tier 9 can get same reward as someone who gets to tier 1...
      Suggestion Number 12 - Buff the Personal Rewards
      If the clash does provide 100tokens as a prize, it is going to be a huge competition, and more dls will be spent.
      That's the point, competetion is good and dls sink is also good for the game, 100 growtokens isn't something that will make top 10 so overrated, 100 growtokens is literally 4 DLs worth of items, players spend tens of DLs to get there.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Warfreak10 View Post
      That world surgeryguildevent,unlimited tools can also be a tournament like an E Sport livestream tournament
      With the idea of having unlimited tools, it could, but it current version, no, never.

As I've mentioned in my reply, every single e-sport tournament is skill-based, all of the current guild events are not even near being skill-based.

Also, I appreciate the feedback

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Warfreak10 View Post
      That world surgeryguildevent,unlimited tools can also be a tournament like an E Sport livestream tournament
      With the idea of having unlimited tools, it could, but in current version, no, never.

As I've mentioned in my reply, every single e-sport tournament is skill-based, all of the current guild events are not even near being skill-based.
      Rest In Peace, Marley
      My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

New series started right now and not even single change have been made, it's sad that ubisoft doesn't even care that we'll have same rewards for third year..
        Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
          The thing is that I think this would be way better if anyone would be avaible to do the events without spending tons of DLs, as I've said, I personally love guild events and I don't mind throwing DLs into guild events, but there are some players that would love it too but simply can't afford it, I believe that Guilds overall is the best update in the whole game, nothing can be compared to guild events, not even close, there's thousands of players that participate in clash events and there would be waaay more if it wasn't pure p2w.
          Broooo this game is p2w.
          As an example,
          It is summerfest! Player A enjoys it alot and would like to spend his dls for it, while Player B isn't rich enough to do this. Player B wants to launch a sfw, but he has no wls to buy. What do you say?

Originally posted by CzeGamer
          That is my point, the events are currently non-skill based, first places are players that are willing to spend hundreds of DLs, not players that actually know the activty, as Warfreak said, this could be compared to esport activity in other games, have you EVER seen activity in e-sport games that is p2w? No. Every single global competetion is about your skill, unfortunately, guild events are not.
          Problem is, this game is not an e-sport. Game itself is p2w.

I've talked about this with few people that used to do clashes actively and most of them agreed that they've quit clashes just because it's not exciting as before, yeah, you have legendary branch (which might be absolute garbage since you actually do not know what will it be yet you'll work for the item for 8 months) but that simply is not enough, I personally have so many damn blocks and items from the previous clashes, it's like keeping same items for an example valentine's week forever, only current items would be avaible to get, no new items, the event would become dead because none cares about old items, we want new items, same goes for clash, we've had same items for TWO YEARS.
          It is not wrong for you to demand new items, but bro, please, the items from clash is still good, especially the blocks. Builders are hoarding them, so why don't you just go to buyclash and sell those damn blocks even ifthey do add new blocks, would you even use them?

Your "surprise" might be an extreme dissapointment for some players that actually worked hard to get the item, as you said, some might not do the clash because they don't like the item, which is right, and you know why? Because we have same items for two damn years.
          What do you mean by same?

Definitely not everything, the parkour is not necessary there, they could just make a damn roulette with the items or just give us random reward (from the clash parkour rewards) at #20 Guild/Personal, how come that someone who get's to tier 9 can get same reward as someone who gets to tier 1...
          RNG.

Comment

Sorry I am too lazy to separate the replies..

"Broooo this game is p2w.
            As an example,
            It is summerfest! Player A enjoys it alot and would like to spend his dls for it, while Player B isn't rich enough to do this. Player B wants to launch a sfw, but he has no wls to buy. What do you say?"

Of course event like this is somewhat close to "p2w", but there's no way they can make those events not p2w, while they can make guild clashes not p2w

"Problem is, this game is not an e-sport. Game itself is p2w."
            It definitely is not but you don't have to look at it this way, compare some game's tournaments and Growtopia's Guild Clashes, I would say that it is pretty much the same, the only different there is that guild clashes aren't about how good you are.

"It is not wrong for you to demand new items, but bro, please, the items from clash is still good, especially the blocks. Builders are hoarding them, so why don't you just go to buyclash and sell those damn blocks even ifthey do add new blocks, would you even use them?"
            By this logic, why do we even have updates (of Valentine's Week, Summerfest, etc.), by your logic, we can stick with the same items for few years? No.
            We can't, if we would have an annual update without new items, it would be pretty much dead the minute it came out, just a reminder, we have same rewards in clash for third year.

"What do you mean by same?"
            Are they not the same? Last Clash items were added in late 2018 (or early 2019), repeating until now.
            Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Neither will i quote

By this logic, why do we even have updates (of Valentine's Week, Summerfest, etc.), by your logic, we can stick with the same items for few years? No.
              We can't, if we would have an annual update without new items, it would be pretty much dead the minute it came out, just a reminder, we have same rewards in clash for third year.

As for clash, they are way better-looking than the valentine and summerfest blocks. So i don't think it really matters. You said that you have a pile of clash blocks at your storage, if they add new blocks, would you even use them?

Are they not the same?...
              L branch is diff and yet, i don't get what you are talking about..
              Originally posted by caiiiope
              What do you mean by same?
              I thought we were talking about the legendary?

Comment

As for clash, they are way better-looking than the valentine and summerfest blocks. So i don't think it really matters. You said that you have a pile of clash blocks at your storage, if they add new blocks, would you even use them?
                They could just add all those blocks to Guild Chests (currently in store, 10 chests/20k gems).
                I thought we were talking about the legendary?
                What I've meant was that, if there were new items finally, it would bring many players into the guild clashes, guild clashes are just about legendary branch at the moment, it used to be something every different back then.
                Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Working...
                X