Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WORLD LOCKED worlds list cuts off at 200, change/fix this, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WORLD LOCKED worlds list cuts off at 200, change/fix this, please.

So, the current list of your world locked worlds by wrenching yourself shows only 200 world names in a semi-random order and the "Your worlds" category in the world selection menu only shows about 50 worlds.

If you have a lot more worlds world locked than the 200, (For example, I would estimate myself to have more than 500), currently the only way to find them would be to remove world locks from your worlds, which would take a massive effort if you have a lot of worlds.

I once asked the support a few years ago if they could send me the full list, but sadly the answer was no and they suggested me to remove world locks from my worlds.

I've suggested this before, and will now suggest it once more. Fix this problem. Make a new list that displays all your world locked worlds (Maybe in a similar list to the /top or just a block of text as it currently is) and remove it from the player info screen because it takes so much space there.

I'm definitely not the only one who has trouble with this and this has been an issue for years. Please.

Also: I capitalized WORLD LOCKED in the title because this suggestion is NOT about adding a feature for finding your small locks. This is for improving a feature we already have because it is not working as well as it should and is a huge issue for a lot of players.
    . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Support told you to remove your world locks from 200 worlds to find the other 300? What in God's name? I understand if they assumed you were hacked, but they didn't ask any more details to confirm which just sounds bad (since if you were hacked, they'd be able to solve that issue).

+1 to more worlds being shown. I'd like a tab to show all worlds locked, along with the ability to tap them to go to the worlds like the WOTD list.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuyawa View Post
      Support told you to remove your world locks from 200 worlds to find the other 300? What in God's name? I understand if they assumed you were hacked, but they didn't ask any more details to confirm which just sounds bad (since if you were hacked, they'd be able to solve that issue).

+1 to more worlds being shown. I'd like a tab to show all worlds locked, along with the ability to tap them to go to the worlds like the WOTD list.
      I asked this like 2-3 years ago, asking about it again now might get a different response. On the email I also didn't mention how many worlds I thought I had at the time so they didn't exactly tell me to remove hundreds of world locks.

Also I doubt they get asked this question too often so the response was probably written right there and then and it would have been easier to just give me the list instead. That's why I think they might not have been able/allowed to do it at the time, maybe?

Really would like to find out the worlds I own, wonder how many magplants and growscans I have lost in my worlds.
      . because yes ,

Comment

Should've used doors and list them all
        IGN : IWONTSURF

I'm doing RTDAV on youtube, check it out!
        Channel: IWontSurf

Visit XLIST to find tons of vendshop links.

Comment

Yes please, I had to remove about 500ish world locks from worlds to finally get it under 200 - and trust me, that was no easy feat. The number is still slowly creeping upwards and has already gone above 200 again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kranken View Post
            Yes please, I had to remove about 500ish world locks from worlds to finally get it under 200 - and trust me, that was no easy feat. The number is still slowly creeping upwards and has already gone above 200 again.
            Why do you have so much worlds though?
            ign: lcves

Any Crash Landing On You fans :3

Comment

Originally posted by Jichu View Post
              Why do you have so much worlds though?
              When you play the game for years, they just build up.

My guesses for what I have:
              Farm worlds ~50
              Starships ~100+
              Random abandoned worlds I've found ~100-300
              World names ~100-300
              Personal private worlds ~50-200
              Shops, parkours, hangouts ~30-50
              Other -?
              . because yes ,

Comment

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                When you play the game for years, they just build up.

My guesses for what I have:
                Farm worlds ~50
                Starships ~100+
                Random abandoned worlds I've found ~100-300
                World names ~100-300
                Personal private worlds ~50-200
                Shops, parkours, hangouts ~30-50
                Other -?
                Great to see it isn't just me hoarding all these worlds. I have friends who question the length of my world list and I have no excuse but to say: "It's how I restrain myself from spending world locks." At least now we could have the newer excuse of: "I am a primordial elemental of the ancient world."
                "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

❖ Info:
                IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
                Level: 75
                2013 player.

❖ Worlds:
                > MEMES
                > WHIM
                > HUNGERGAMES
                > FNAFWORLD

❖ Goals:
                1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
                2. Become known for something.
                3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

Join us!
                sigpic
                - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

Comment

+1, I have the same issue!
                  Instagram : @welca.gt
                  Discord : WLCA#7758

I buy toxic waste barrel seeds & military radio seeds.

Comment

I got more than 200 worlds, months ago i bought a world with lots of seed around 55dls worth and choose to leave it to do some other stuffs, after that I forgot what was the name of the world. Until this time it is left untouched.
                    And so +1
                    IGN : EuryX

Selling Roshambo Block 15/1, Seed Out of stock in ROSHAMBOSHOP

Comment

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                      I once asked the support a few years ago if they could send me the full list, but sadly the answer was no and they suggested me to remove world locks from my worlds.
                      Say what??????

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

. because yes ,

Comment

Bumping this as well. I don't have 100+ worlds tho but the "Your worlds" menu needs to be fixed.
                          IGN : Kallisto
                          Discord Kallisto#7506 I rarely use it tho..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                          I play Ingress and Clash of Clans too

Have a nice day

Comment

. because yes ,

Comment

. because yes ,

Comment

Working...
                              X