Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30 Second Delay Before The Super Broadcast Goes Live

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Agree!

    This is a great idea for people giving an attention to important super broadcasts.
    IGN: LYRAE

    Retro Filmwork is a film industry that makes a content such as movies based on Growtopia! Join the team as a member that you can even be a body actor, voice actor, or even builders!

    Comment


    • #47
      Bummpppppppp
      <html>
      <body>
      <font size=10 color=blue>
      IGN: Cwicks
      IT EXPERT~~Well, not really. But i can solve most of your technical problems
      Discord: Cwicks#1355
      My channel:

      </font>
      </body>
      </html>

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Liquify View Post
        why are you gonna sb for a bunch of players to come? you gain nothing from it if they're not interested in what the sbs is about besides you feeling good for a short second when there's 60 people in your world. Blocks happen anyways
        I wonder why you kept replying about “What will you gain from it?” I mean, is everything in the game only about gaining? Yes, the honors for worlds might be just for aesthetics or are something useless, but what if a person really wants to experience those?
        IGN: Indigence
        Home World: INDIGENCEMAIN
        Level: 76
        Years Played: 5 years and counting
        Hours Played: 2292 hours and counting

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Action View Post
          I wonder why you kept replying about “What will you gain from it?” I mean, is everything in the game only about gaining? Yes, the honors for worlds might be just for aesthetics or are something useless, but what if a person really wants to experience those?
          Buyghc is always open

          No need for more BS. The 10m cd is already cancer
          IGN: Law



          My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

          "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
            Buyghc is always open

            No need for more BS. The 10m cd is already cancer
            You made no sense with your reply here. What's the connection of BUYGHC to what I've said? I saw your first reply to this thread and you even had to respond with currency and money which was totally out of the topic. And now, you're replying with something senseless too. What's up LAW?

            Plus, I never told anything about agreeing to this thread's suggestion. I was merely pointing out something. And you replied with this: "No need for more BS. The 10m cd is already cancer". Oops!
            IGN: Indigence
            Home World: INDIGENCEMAIN
            Level: 76
            Years Played: 5 years and counting
            Hours Played: 2292 hours and counting

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Action View Post
              "No need for more BS. The 10m cd is already cancer".
              The 10 minute cooldown is to prevent spamming. While the 30second delay is to prevent intentional sb blocking.
              <html>
              <body>
              <font size=10 color=blue>
              IGN: Cwicks
              IT EXPERT~~Well, not really. But i can solve most of your technical problems
              Discord: Cwicks#1355
              My channel:

              </font>
              </body>
              </html>

              Comment


              • #52
                +1. I love the idea to stop intentional SB blocks and it could also buy our mods some time to review SBs before they get released. And personally, I think 30-second delay is perfect. I don't see why other players don't want this to happen because their SBs would still be released anyway. It's just 30 seconds, no need to cry about it.
                I stan One Piece.
                Nobody cares about your in-game accomplishments so don't put them here.

                Imagine being rattled by me.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Action View Post
                  You made no sense with your reply here. What's the connection of BUYGHC to what I've said? I saw your first reply to this thread and you even had to respond with currency and money which was totally out of the topic. And now, you're replying with something senseless too. What's up LAW?

                  Plus, I never told anything about agreeing to this thread's suggestion. I was merely pointing out something. And you replied with this: "No need for more BS. The 10m cd is already cancer". Oops!
                  BuyGHC: Most of the time it's full of people (maxed at 65)

                  As for the currency and wls, I don't see what you don't get. If a person's net worth is 100wls and he wants to spend 25 wls, he'd be left with 75 wls (literally 25% of his net worth). Don't you think this is an issue for that person? This is why I said don't sb unless ur rich or have enough wls to risk.

                  Also, the cooldown at 10minutes is already a lot so there's no reason to make it more or make another harsh restriction to Sbing. Why should everyone be punished for other people's mistakes (sb wars...).
                  IGN: Law



                  My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

                  "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
                    BuyGHC: Most of the time it's full of people (maxed at 65)

                    As for the currency and wls, I don't see what you don't get. If a person's net worth is 100wls and he wants to spend 25 wls, he'd be left with 75 wls (literally 25% of his net worth). Don't you think this is an issue for that person? This is why I said don't sb unless ur rich or have enough wls to risk.

                    Also, the cooldown at 10minutes is already a lot so there's no reason to make it more or make another harsh restriction to Sbing. Why should everyone be punished for other people's mistakes (sb wars...).
                    Umm. Okay? But what I meant with “experience those” is that there are some people who actually want to have their world with honors. Not everything in the game should be about gaining or making profits. This is why I see the reply, ”BUYGHC is always open” out of context.
                    IGN: Indigence
                    Home World: INDIGENCEMAIN
                    Level: 76
                    Years Played: 5 years and counting
                    Hours Played: 2292 hours and counting

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X