Buff Harmonic Lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buff Harmonic Lock

So yeah, Harmonic Lock is 10 dls from Locke, and its effect is not that useful, (for me). So i think it would be better if they change (or add) the effect of luminous eyes to a world, locked by a harmonic lock.

Or they could also just Make a Lock that has the effect of luminous eyes and stacks the luminous eyes.

So yeah what do you think?

I like the idea. From what the wiki says, the lock doesn't have a very OP use. But then again, we have locks like Robotic Lock that serve as a decoration, and those locks are so unpopular.
    World name: 3ATG (Idk in case if I win a giveaway) | IGN: SusLord69 | Guild: Parkourists | Level: 50 (Nice Mini-You).

Comment

You can profit from robotic lock though, you can make dls with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Corejanjan View Post
        So yeah, Harmonic Lock is 10 dls from Locke, and its effect is not that useful, (for me). So i think it would be better if they change (or add) the effect of luminous eyes to a world, locked by a harmonic lock.

Or they could also just Make a Lock that has the effect of luminous eyes and stacks the luminous eyes.

So yeah what do you think?
        I actually know several people who use Harmonic Lock and it's pretty useful for like Daily Challenge - Crystal Crusher or for people who sell crystal shatter quest. I don't think it needs such a buff but maybe another tinier addition?
        Real woof-woof king.
        I own BUYUPGRADE
        (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Pufferfish is cute.

Comment

Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
          I actually know several people who use Harmonic Lock and it's pretty useful for like Daily Challenge - Crystal Crusher or for people who sell crystal shatter quest. I don't think it needs such a buff but maybe another tinier addition?
          But for me it's not worth to buy Harmonic Lock for 10dls to Locke, that's why no one buys Harmonic Lock to Locke because the market is selling it way too cheaper. So i think 10 dls from Locke could be worth since many people use geiger counters and not all of them couldn't afford luminous eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Corejanjan View Post
            But for me it's not worth to buy Harmonic Lock for 10dls to Locke, that's why no one buys Harmonic Lock to Locke because the market is selling it way too cheaper. So i think 10 dls from Locke could be worth since many people use geiger counters and not all of them couldn't afford luminous eyes.
            It's called Harmonic Lock so I think that if they were to add another effect to it, it has to be related with crystal harmonizing tho
            Real woof-woof king.
            I own BUYUPGRADE
            (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Pufferfish is cute.

Comment

MAKE IT SO THAT 50% LESS CHI
              <html>
              <body>
              <font size=10 color=blue>
              IGN: Cwicks
              IT EXPERT~~Well, not really. But i can solve most of your technical problems
              Discord: Cwicks#1355
              My channel:

</font>
              </body>
              </html>

Comment

Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
                It's called Harmonic Lock so I think that if they were to add another effect to it, it has to be related with crystal harmonizing tho
                So, how bout' if they make a lock for geiger counters? Like they would call it Crystal Lock?

Comment

Harmonic Lock is already extremely useful for Crystal Crushers DC, there is absolutely no need to buff it at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X