• Show
Clear All

• Alot of parkour related suggestions

New items

Functions

Misc.

hi all
    Youtube lol (please click)

Increasing this number by 1 every day until the music block lagspike glitch is fixed: 170

Bump
    hi all

Increasing this number by 1 every day until the music block lagspike glitch is fixed: 170

Comment

Bunp any opinions? anything to say? anyone? wah wah wah wah woh woh woh woh woaw woaw, woaw waow bububububububububobobobobobobobo wuh wuh wuh wuh woaw, woaw
      hi all

Comment

yes

me likey

░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
        ░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
        ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
        Random stuff in GOLA
        ▲◭△△△◮▲
        ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

bumpity bump because paw i guess
          hi all

Comment

so uhm... bump
            hi all

Comment

Some of the items can be created in game, such as the Reset Checkpoint, where you can use Adventure Begins and Adventure Ends. Also for Timer Checkpoint, this can be created, but it's really hard to find the items. Basically put a challenge timer that can't be touched (Like a Growtopia stands next to it) but you can wrench it to start the timer. Put a portal at the bottom and make it lead back to the area you started from. Block off the challenge end flag also because if you complete it you teleport to the Challenge Timer. The Timer Checkpoint I thought of is rather kind of stupid and your ideas would make it more simple but you know just thought it'll be cool to list it here.
              World name: 3ATG (Idk in case if I win a giveaway) | IGN: SusLord69 | Guild: Parkourists | Level: 50 (Nice Mini-You).

Comment

these are all very veryy cool, wish we can get these and more game gen stuff in game!

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSusLord69 View Post
                  Some of the items can be created in game, such as the Reset Checkpoint, where you can use Adventure Begins and Adventure Ends. Also for Timer Checkpoint, this can be created, but it's really hard to find the items. Basically put a challenge timer that can't be touched (Like a Growtopia stands next to it) but you can wrench it to start the timer. Put a portal at the bottom and make it lead back to the area you started from. Block off the challenge end flag also because if you complete it you teleport to the Challenge Timer. The Timer Checkpoint I thought of is rather kind of stupid and your ideas would make it more simple but you know just thought it'll be cool to list it here.
                  You actually cant use adventure begins and ends because your checkpoint gets removed when you fail an adventure. You can still kind of do it with a specific setup but its very easy to bypass so its not viable for removing adventure items. Also im not sure but i think the challenge timer also resets your checkpoint so idk if that would work either
                  hi all

Comment

bump i guess cause paawwwww
                    hi all

Comment

Player Appreciation Week

bump
                      hi all

Comment

Working...
                      X