GrowBuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrowBuck

Similar to a Diamond Lock, you can use 100 GrowTokens to forge a GrowBuck! I believe it'll encourage GrowTopia's most ambitious players to do something extraordinary to earn GrowBucks. With GrowBucks, it makes way for new GrowToken items. There could be an "end game" item that costs 200 GrowBucks. I don't know. Perhaps it could allow a player to fly!
    Last edited by TheGreenBearer; 06-03-2020, 03:59 AM.

This already exists, its a mega growtoken and you can make one when you combine 100 tokens.

Also there are already 200 growtoken items? I'm assuming you meant 200 growbucks, which is a littttle extreme. Maybe 1000 tokens/ 10 golden growtokens?

Either way flying would be hella extreme. Maybe triple jump? It would have to look totally awesome at the very least
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

Comment

i dont get it wdym by forge
      sigpic
      SigPic by Noobified
      PFP By Jaqkey
      iNsTaGrAm: @ono_okay
      you could get a follow back
      yOuTuBe: Okay990 GT
      IGN: okay990gt / okay990
      World: 0S2B

CALL ME "SPAM" OR DIE

Comment

Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
        This already exists, its a mega growtoken and you can make one when you combine 100 tokens.

Also there are already 200 growtoken items? I'm assuming you meant 200 growbucks, which is a littttle extreme. Maybe 1000 tokens/ 10 golden growtokens?

Either way flying would be hella extreme. Maybe triple jump? It would have to look totally awesome at the very least
        Wow, I did not know that a Mega GrowToken existed. I haven't played the game long enough(five years) to learn about this. Thank you for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBearer View Post
          Wow, I did not know that a Mega GrowToken existed. I haven't played the game long enough(five years) to learn about this. Thank you for the info!
          No worries! It was only added less than 2 years ago.
          IGN: Clarken
          Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

Comment

Interesting!

Oh, yeah!
            Triple jump!
            That'll be a great feature!
            IGN: LYRAE

Retro Filmwork is a film industry that makes a content such as movies based on Growtopia! Join the team as a member that you can even be a body actor, voice actor, or even builders!

Comment

Working...
            X