Level requirement to see/receive broadcasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level requirement to see/receive broadcasts

Now there are a lot of spammers and newbies in Growtopia. SBing cost a lot of gems. And 1/3 of the growtopia population is spammers/newbies

When having a level requirement to see broadcast, we can prevent spammers from receiving the broadcast so we can save gems.

Many newbies might not now the /go function. And they are so much vunerable in scams, phishing and other fishy things.

When setting a level requirement also increases the efficiency of BCs because no spammers, And only real people can receive the broadcast

In BFGs: It can also help the removal of spammers because as i can see many old players are starting another account to lvl up to lvl20 to sell the account for money. because most worlds require level 20 to enter the world and to bypass the human verification.
    Last edited by Capers; 06-11-2020, 04:29 AM.
    <html>
    <body>
    <font size=10 color=blue>
    IGN: Cwicks
    IT EXPERT~~Well, not really. But i can solve most of your technical problems
    Discord: Cwicks#1355
    My channel:

</font>
    </body>
    </html>

OK but why prevent it from sending broadcasts to newer players?As for the spammers a better way would be just having an automated ban system which might lead to false bans but a way to prevent that is by having it be more lenient and ban obvious spammers.For example it is impossible to type a 20 character in one second without being able to copy and paste so the system would auto ban this because it is an obvious instance of autopaste.

Comment

Many newbies might not know the /go function. And they are so much vunerable in scams, phising and other fishy things.
      Bumps for this
      Lokean
      LVL:64
      GrowStocks Guardian/Editor

➨Online Price Checker: https://growstocks.xyz
      ➨Online Set Planner:
      https://planner.growstocks.xyz

Comment

Originally posted by bus16 View Post
        OK but why prevent it from sending broadcasts to newer players?As for the spammers a better way would be just having an automated ban system which might lead to false bans but a way to prevent that is by having it be more lenient and ban obvious spammers.For example it is impossible to type a 20 character in one second without being able to copy and paste so the system would auto ban this because it is an obvious instance of autopaste.
        What they meant about the new players was that many people broadcast scams and it would prevent the vulnerable from participating in those activities.
        Although I agree with Capers idea to an extent, I do like the thought of having a ban system regarding the amount of characters in a particular set of time.
        IGN: Gesine
        Level: 63
        Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
        Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

Bummppppppp
          <html>
          <body>
          <font size=10 color=blue>
          IGN: Cwicks
          IT EXPERT~~Well, not really. But i can solve most of your technical problems
          Discord: Cwicks#1355
          My channel:

</font>
          </body>
          </html>

Comment

Working...
          X