Change/update the growtopia theme song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change/update the growtopia theme song

Well, everytime you open Growtopia, Its theme song plays. It is good at the start of the game, but sometimes it gets old. It is kind of frustrating because at the start of the song is a beat drop. Like, come on we have been hearing that song everytime we play Growtopia for the past 7 years. Can you just update it or make a remix. Like you did at the world selection menu. The theme changes sometimes during events.
    <html>
    <body>
    <font size=10 color=blue>
    IGN: Cwicks
    IT EXPERT~~Well, not really. But i can solve most of your technical problems
    Discord: Cwicks#1355
    My channel:

</font>
    </body>
    </html>

Honestly, there's no need to change something that isn't broken. It has been there from the start, this is what people expect to hear when they open the game.

I'm pretty sure most players (particularly veterans) wouldn't be too pleased if they changed something so iconic.

Comment

I'm fine with it, it's good
      Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by Moi View Post
        Honestly, there's no need to change something that isn't broken. It has been there from the start, this is what people expect to hear when they open the game.

I'm pretty sure most players (particularly veterans) wouldn't be too pleased if they changed something so iconic.
        Exactly, That music is so iconic and haven’t changed since the game was released. As a veteran, everytime I log in, I feel all those great days of growtopia. A bit of nostalgia is always good : )
        [Goals]
        -WOTD Winner (3/10)
        -VOTW Winner (0/1)
        -Level (46/50)

IGN: Dulger
        Instagram: dulger_gt

Comment

No what I want back is the original OG music from the Note block

IGN: Creano
          Level: 101
          YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
          Discord: iCreator#8781
          Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
          I SEE YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Creator View Post
            No what I want back is the original OG music from the Note block
            OMG, yes! They should've created a new sound block instead of changing the sound it produced.

Bring back the old Note Block sound for PAW 2020!

Comment

Originally posted by Moi View Post

I agree, I find nothing wrong with the current music and I actually really like it since it's been the same since the beginning!
              IGN: Gesine
              Level: 63
              Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
              Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

Working...
              X