Ice Skates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Skates

Alright first of all this is a very heavily opinionated suggestion and it's coming from a person who builds parkours.. so.

To keep things short and sweet, ice skates are far too op. They completely ruin and give unfair advantages to people who own them and use them in skill-based giveaways and parkours. There is no way currently for us to stop people from using them, and that's what I'd really want to see changed. Maybe add an option to make the ice skates useless on the xenonite. I don't know, something. From what I've understood they work on all slippy/slidey whatever surfaces, not just ice, so there is no replacement for ice to be used either. Kinda just a huge hinder for the owners of parkour worlds.

If you're planning on getting mad about this because you own ice skates and use them to win giveaways etc remember that a xenonite is something not everyone can afford. I wouldn't be too worried.
    IGN: 3Rite

What i do with my parkour worlds is i just put a board that says that anything else than double jump, speedy and parasol is cheating and invalidates your clear. it hopefully makes them not cheat and if they do cheat and "beat" it they hopefully wont get feeling of accomplishment.

Doesnt really work if theres a prize tho so +1 to this suggestion
    hi all
    Youtube lol (please click)

Increasing this number by 1 every day until the music block lagspike glitch is fixed: 170

Comment

Originally posted by Meraak View Post
      What i do with my parkour worlds is i just put a board that says that anything else than double jump, speedy and parasol is cheating and invalidates your clear. it hopefully makes them not cheat and if they do cheat and "beat" it they hopefully wont get feeling of accomplishment.

Doesnt really work if theres a prize tho so +1 to this suggestion
      Yeah I do tell people this but it's not like everyone in this game is about being honorous and not cheating heh.. I'm glad you agreed.

Comment

then get rid of the ice

(ps if you had ice skates you wouldnt be complaining, unless u do)
        “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
        — The Doctor
        “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
        ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
          then get rid of the ice

(ps if you had ice skates you wouldnt be complaining, unless u do)
          I... dude.

First of all, I own ice skates. Second of all, read the first line which I wrote in the original post. Also, I'm talking from the perspective of the parkour builder, not the parkour player who'd be complaining about having a disadvantage compared to the person who owns ice skates.

Suggesting to get rid of ice is just stupid. So we can't use ice anymore in parkours if we want people to have equal chances? Everything else can be balanced and brought to an equal level except the benefit gained from ice skates. We don't need more ways of restricting parkour options or more ways to make parkouring easier, but rather more creative options to build parkours. Killing off ice as an option for parkours based on skill is just a setback.

Comment

Working...
          X