Anti-Night vision goggles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Night vision goggles

Night vision goggles are incredibly annoying and ruin the purpose of dark cave backgrounds. A pay to a-lot-of-adventure-worlds-very-easy item that I can't help but hate. Since it's an expensive item and its effect is present for a big price, why not equally along with buying the night vision goggles for tokens, you get a block that prevents the usage of them in your world?

Do you realize how rare it is to find a NVG seller, and how hard it is to find D batteries for a cheap price?
    World name: 3ATG (Idk in case if I win a giveaway) | IGN: SusLord69 | Guild: Parkourists | Level: 50 (Nice Mini-You).

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSusLord69 View Post
      Do you realize how rare it is to find a NVG seller, and how hard it is to find D batteries for a cheap price?
      That's exactly why the block that prevents them, would be even harder to find.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSusLord69 View Post
        And how often do you actually use NVGs in public, unofficial worlds that you don't have access to? Using NVGs in worlds may be incredibly niche, but it's something unpreventable by us world builders. It's also incredibly annoying for us world builders to just have to face the fact that "hey if they have this, they can just cheat the world easily". It's the same problem with Ice Skates and stackable mods. Worldbuilders would love control and limits on certain things to hone the difficulty to a fair playing field. These unpreventable mods just provide unfair advantages and obnoxious pins in world-building, where we have to be conscious of things we cannot control.
        37 World of the Days won.
        4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Techy View Post
          And how often do you actually use NVGs in public, unofficial worlds that you don't have access to? Using NVGs in worlds may be incredibly niche, but it's something unpreventable by us world builders. It's also incredibly annoying for us world builders to just have to face the fact that "hey if they have this, they can just cheat the world easily". It's the same problem with Ice Skates and stackable mods. Worldbuilders would love control and limits on certain things to hone the difficulty to a fair playing field. These unpreventable mods just provide unfair advantages and obnoxious pins in world-building, where we have to be conscious of things we cannot control.
          I see your reasoning. I can tell that you guys have to mind all of the OP buffs that are in worlds, so I think the jammer, while not an issue for many, could be necessary.
          World name: 3ATG (Idk in case if I win a giveaway) | IGN: SusLord69 | Guild: Parkourists | Level: 50 (Nice Mini-You).

Comment

Working...
          X