Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggesting items to upgrade "UPGRADE" in-game functions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggesting items to upgrade "UPGRADE" in-game functions.

(Typo in the title I said "upgrade" 2 times fp)

Hey! So it's been a pretty long time since I was thinking about this and I've seen a lot of people suggesting it.
    We need items to upgrade in-game functions, for example :
    And since we need World Lock and Gems sink, those items would be obtainable via the gems shop or Locke/Locke Bot (or even through IAP so support the game.
    (Most of those items will be consumables).

- "Friends List Upgrade" : This item will extend our friend list and bring to it some upgrades, like having a search bar to search for friends, adding the option to select multiple friends to remove them, adding a small description under each friend name, etc... (you can suggest more stuff if you want)

- "Upgrade Potion" : You can cook it if you are a level 10 chef, you'd mix it with other guild potions and their buffs will last longer/will be more effective. Or they can give other effects if you consume it so suggest below

- More upgradable items. I know we have ancestral items but it would be great to have like some kind of wings which we can upgrade, maybe by mixing it with other items so it would get bigger, new designs, effects... Or special items used to upgrade stuff with riddles. I don't have much ideas so I'd appreciate it if you suggest some too

- Some kind of enchantment table like in Minecraft but it would be called Upgrading Altar or something like that, it would allow us to add effects to some items like particles, etc...

- "Upgraded Tackle Box" : You mix tackle boxes with some steel blocks and stuff and you obtain it. It has a better chance to give you better baits.

- "Upgraded ATM" : Same thing, you mix a normal ATM with some steel blocks and it will give you a better chance to get more gems.

Edit : To make it more balanced, an item named "Upgrade Tools" would be introduced and it would be obtainable via Locke for 10 or 20 World Locks. The recipe will be :
    - 1 ATM/Tackle Box
    - 1 Upgrade Tools
    - 100 Steel Blocks
    And to make it worth to upgrade, there would also be a very slight chance to drop Whizmo-Ghizmo or seasonal baits.

Adding this thread too cause it has another really good idea, check it :
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...PARKOUR-WORLDS!

Add some ideas if you got some

Yes, they're awesome and we need them!
    85.71%
    No (please say why so I can improve the thread)
    14.29%
    Last edited by LBForce_GT; 06-15-2020, 01:59 PM.
    Real woof-woof king.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Pufferfish is cute.

Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    1. Friends List Upgrade - ok lol, i have barely no friends so i can't give an accurate opinion

2. Upgrade Potion - Since I believe it'll be considerably cheap to make it (not worth as much as "top-potions")
    it should not extend effects but should have an unique one instead.

3. ok lol

4. Upgrading Altar - Yes, I can make chickens even more sparkly and awesome!
    This could also work as a super world lock sink.

5. Upgraded Tackle Box - Yes, but it requires a lot of balancing. A lot.

6. Upgraded ATM - Yes, but it also requires a lot of balancing. Like a lot.

Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
      5. Upgraded Tackle Box - Yes, but it requires a lot of balancing. A lot.

6. Upgraded ATM - Yes, but it also requires a lot of balancing. Like a lot.
      Then also add an item called "Upgrade Tools" that can be obtained for 20 wls via locke and the recipe would be :
      ATM/Tackle + 100 Steel Blocks + 1 Upgrading Tools
      And to make it more worth, tackles will have a very slight chance to drop whizmo-ghizmo?

(Added this to the thread)

=RandomGrowtopianChicken]
      I am more than pleased to hear that chicken is happy.
      Real woof-woof king.
      I own BUYUPGRADE

Pufferfish is cute.

Comment

Bump bump bump
        Real woof-woof king.
        I own BUYUPGRADE

Pufferfish is cute.

Comment

Friends upgrade yes plz that way I can remove all of the unworthy in less than 8 hours.

Btw I wonder why u suggested this

Hey! I'm HefKer
          Follow me on instagram here!
          Visit LIST to find shops!

Comment

Originally posted by HefKer View Post
            Btw I wonder why u suggested this
            Go back break my fishtanks and don't ask silly questions.
            Real woof-woof king.
            I own BUYUPGRADE

Pufferfish is cute.

Comment

if it's too upgrade items for cosmetic, then it's fine but not tackles and atms
              IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Go back break my fishtanks and don't ask silly questions.
                wtwoofer how dare u

Hey! I'm HefKer
                Follow me on instagram here!
                Visit LIST to find shops!

Comment

Bump i wanna hear ur opinions
                  Real woof-woof king.
                  I own BUYUPGRADE

Pufferfish is cute.

Comment

(Typo in the title I said "upgrade" 2 times fp)
                    - "Friends List Upgrade" : This item will extend our friend list and bring to it some upgrades, like having a search bar to search for friends, adding the option to select multiple friends to remove them, adding a small description under each friend name, etc... (you can suggest more stuff if you want)[/SPOILER]
                    I agree with everything else but this idea is awful, why would you want to pay for a feature like a search bar or the ability to remove multiple friends those should just be free.

Comment

Originally posted by Thicc Boi View Post
                      I agree with everything else but this idea is awful, why would you want to pay for a feature like a search bar or the ability to remove multiple friends those should just be free.
                      Agreed, but we also need more gems/world lock sink to fix the economy and we need people buying gems to support the game and to have better servers. I think we need more paid additions to keep the game alive.
                      Real woof-woof king.
                      I own BUYUPGRADE

Pufferfish is cute.

Comment

Agreed, but we also need more gems/world lock sink to fix the economy and we need people buying gems to support the game and to have better servers. I think we need more paid additions to keep the game alive.
                        First part I agree with, there should be more things to spend gems on. We dont NEED more people to buy gems, ubisoft is a multi-billion dollar company its not like they can't afford to fix the servers. We shouldn't have to buy microtransactions just so we could actually play the game. and no we don't need more microtransactions.

Comment

For the ATM suggestion, how about a super atm that you can create by combining 10 atms (And maybe something else for some extra cost) to get a super atm that would give 10x gems compared to a regular atm. You wouldn't need to punch as many atms for the gems. Of course it could be called something else.

Might be a bad idea though, idk
                          . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Originally posted by Thicc Boi View Post
                            First part I agree with, there should be more things to spend gems on. We dont NEED more people to buy gems, ubisoft is a multi-billion dollar company its not like they can't afford to fix the servers. We shouldn't have to buy microtransactions just so we could actually play the game. and no we don't need more microtransactions.
                            Yes, however it's Ubisoft Abu Dhabi that runs the game not Ubisoft. Anyways, I agree with you.
                            Also it would be cool if we have special features that not everybody has like thr Uograded friend list it could just be a tradable consumable like the subscription or idk
                            Real woof-woof king.
                            I own BUYUPGRADE

Pufferfish is cute.

Comment

Yes, however it's Ubisoft Abu Dhabi that runs the game not Ubisoft. Anyways, I agree with you.
                              Also it would be cool if we have special features that not everybody has like thr Uograded friend list it could just be a tradable consumable like the subscription or idk
                              Doesnt really matter my point is they have a lot of money.
                              and the upgraded friend list should just be free for everyone, like the inventory update. Imagine if you had to pay to unlock the ability to search items from your inventory. Things like search bars in your friends list and the ability to remove more than one at a time are things that should be free in every game.

Comment

Working...
                              X