Doomsday Devil Tail - A truly Evil item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doomsday Devil Tail - A truly Evil item

Wouldn't it be so fun and evil to make someone blue for an entire hour? How about a Winterfest Crown for an hour? Well now you can!

When worn, the Doomsday Devil Tail will enhance all consumable time durations that you use! Whether it's on yourself or another person, the duration of most consumables (Excluding consumables like the Lucky Clover, Eggs Benedict, etc.) will be doubled on the target person! (Example: Blueberry will make someone blue for 1 whole hour) The perfect item for trollers like me and you!

This item can be obtained by sacrificing a Snow Leopard Tail into the Maw of Growganoth, giving you a Doomsday Devil Tail. It looks like the regular Devil Tail, but it's color is now black and it has animations. It also gives Double Jump, so you can reach those pesky growtopians trying to escape getting egged by you!
    IGN: Kuishie

i make art thats it :3

This feels like an oddly specific suggestion to make you profit from reselling a certain item.
    I still like the idea for the effect, though. Would be fun to use for sure.

Maybe change the recipe to my 10 unsold Cloak of Falling Waters, though.

Some consumables really last to short. I would honestly maybe just use that item for Coffee or balloons rather than trolling.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Malware View Post
      This feels like an oddly specific suggestion to make you profit from reselling a certain item.
      I still like the idea for the effect, though. Would be fun to use for sure.

Maybe change the recipe to my 10 unsold Cloak of Falling Waters, though.

Some consumables really last to short. I would honestly maybe just use that item for Coffee or balloons rather than trolling.
      nope i have no leopard tails or buy+ worlds related to my suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by Kuishie View Post
        i didn't quite get the idea, blueberry time doubled would be 2 hours if thats what you meant~
        Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
          i didn't quite get the idea, blueberry time doubled would be 2 hours if thats what you meant~
          i always thought blueberriy time only lasted 30 minutes

Comment

Well blueberry is already an hour.

I guess this would still apply for tomatoes, onions, eggs, mud, and a few other things? It certainly shouldn't apply to das red balloons, lol.

Also, I usually just use an antidote if someone blueberries me, would this item make the effect antidote resistant?

If I'm being honest this item sounds quite useless. Changing someone's skin color isn't even a very good troll, and that's the only use I can think of
            IGN: Clarken
            Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

Comment

Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
              Well blueberry is already an hour.

I guess this would still apply for tomatoes, onions, eggs, mud, and a few other things? It certainly shouldn't apply to das red balloons, lol.

Also, I usually just use an antidote if someone blueberries me, would this item make the effect antidote resistant?

If I'm being honest this item sounds quite useless. Changing someone's skin color isn't even a very good troll, and that's the only use I can think of
              the tail shouldnt make consumable effects uncurable, and yes i agree changing someones skin isnt that big of a troll, and thats exactly why i mentioned the fowl winterfest crown

Comment

Working...
              X