Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mob is approaching...

Skip the first two paragraphs if you want

A new crime fighting update has just landed on Growtopia and you put on your super hero suit to have a friendly spar with your other anonymous Growtopian vigilantes!

You play some cards here and some cards there and NICE! you scored a "Liquify"(ability of a card that removes one of your opponent's cards from play) on one of their cards that counter your main cards. But then...uh-oh you played some more and they "Frozen Mirror"-ed your Liquify card(basically making you unable to liquify again). You both use "Regeneration" and you find yourself in an un-ending stalemate! Nobody can lose because you keep regenerating!

I don't know if it is just me, but this situation happens a lot more often than you think(an un-ending healing-stalemate where one person has to on-purposely make MULTIPLE mistakes to lose). I suggest, after 300 turns have passed, both players start taking 1 damage every turn, then +1 more damage per turn after another 50 turns pass.

It can be worded (respectively in order):

"A crowd of fans have noticed you fighting and are now charging towards you"
    "The fans tear at your suit! You take 1 damage."
    "More people have gathered and you are being swallowed by the mob! You take 2 damage."
    "Dr. Destructo has appeared and uses a Death Ray on you and the crowd! You question why you are battling an ally and take 3 damage."
    "Ms. Tery has concocted the ultimate G-Virus turning the dead crowd into the undead! You fight the urge to turn into a zombie and take 4 damage."
    "Devilham and Almighty Seth has appeared! They didn't notice you, though. You take 5 damage out of shock."
    "Devil Ham and Almighty Seth are playing Rock-Paper-Ban Hammer They both choose the same card. The shock waves of their fight cause 6 damage."
    "??? You take 7 damage."
    "You fight so intensely you cause the server to crash. You are both banned."

Realistically, there is only one real healing card and you won't be able to even make it up to taking 3 damage per round. I just wanted to write everything for fun.

Still, my point still stands, in Battle Pets, you take boredom damage after two minutes have passed. The same should be done in Crime Battles in case there is a draw.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Originally posted by Malware View Post
    Skip the first two paragraphs if you want

A new crime fighting update has just landed on Growtopia and you put on your super hero suit to have a friendly spar with your other anonymous Growtopian vigilantes!

You play some cards here and some cards there and NICE! you scored a "Liquify"(ability of a card that removes one of your opponent's cards from play) on one of their cards that counter your main cards. But then...uh-oh you played some more and they "Frozen Mirror"-ed your Liquify card(basically making you unable to liquify again). You both use "Regeneration" and you find yourself in an un-ending stalemate! Nobody can lose because you keep regenerating!

I don't know if it is just me, but this situation happens a lot more often than you think(an un-ending healing-stalemate where one person has to on-purposely make MULTIPLE mistakes to lose). I suggest, after 300 turns have passed, both players start taking 1 damage every turn, then +1 more damage per turn after another 50 turns pass.

It can be worded (respectively in order):

"A crowd of fans have noticed you fighting and are now charging towards you"
    "The fans tear at your suit! You take 1 damage."
    "More people have gathered and you are being swallowed by the mob! You take 2 damage."
    "Dr. Destructo has appeared and uses a Death Ray on you and the crowd! You question why you are battling an ally and take 3 damage."
    "Ms. Tery has concocted the ultimate G-Virus turning the dead crowd into the undead! You fight the urge to turn into a zombie and take 4 damage."
    "Devilham and Almighty Seth has appeared! They didn't notice you, though. You take 5 damage out of shock."
    "Devil Ham and Almighty Seth are playing Rock-Paper-Ban Hammer They both choose the same card. The shock waves of their fight cause 6 damage."
    "??? You take 7 damage."
    "You fight so intensely you cause the server to crash. You are both banned."

Realistically, there is only one real healing card and you won't be able to even make it up to taking 3 damage per round. I just wanted to write everything for fun.

Still, my point still stands, in Battle Pets, you take boredom damage after two minutes have passed. The same should be done in Crime Battles in case there is a draw.
    Oh no... the take 1 damage event will indirectly buff Flame on And Regeneration(which is already OP IMO)

Edit :

Let me explain

When the 300th turn has passed (which is rarely happened)

A player with Regeneration and Flame on (Like me apparently)will say "i will counter whatever the hell my opponent will throw at me and survive"

Imagine you go against this player : (Deck Flame on,Frozen Mirror,super speed,regeneration,Megawatt pulse)
    Job : Super Lazy Profiter,WOTD builder
    Goals :
    WOTD wins 1/10
    good BUY+ worlds : 2/10
    great BUY+ worlds : 0/10
    SUQIMAN is now free for copy (enjoy)
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X