Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quality of life update (PERMA-BAN players from your own worlds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality of life update (PERMA-BAN players from your own worlds)

I would find it very reasonable if developers would add better ban system on your own World Locked worlds.. I mean that if you ban someone from your world, they have to wait like 60 minutes before they could re-enter your world which is fine and stuff. But there are players who annoy you by being racist, try to scam or just harass you all the time, it would be nice if i could perma-ban them from my worlds so they couldn't enter them.

Im a small streamer so its really annoying when people come to my worlds just to say the N-words and other inappropriate words which could get my twitch channel banned.

Click image for larger version

Name:	signature.png
Views:	4
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	6721230

Originally posted by LVO69 View Post
    I would find it very reasonable if developers would add better ban system on your own World Locked worlds.. I mean that if you ban someone from your world, they have to wait like 60 minutes before they could re-enter your world which is fine and stuff. But there are players who annoy you by being racist, try to scam or just harass you all the time, it would be nice if i could perma-ban them from my worlds so they couldn't enter them.

Im a small streamer so its really annoying when people come to my worlds just to say the N-words and other inappropriate words which could get my twitch channel banned.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]241429[/ATTACH]
    Something of that degree in concept should be good, but I just find that a lot of players would abuse the feature, especially big corpo- I mean BUY+ owners.. Anyway, I agree in a regard that there are so many instances where you wish you could have a more permanent solution towards scenarios where people are being downright poor in character.
    IGN: Jugador

Discord: βœΆπŸ‡­πŸ‡³ JUG#0186

Goals:

Max Level: 80/125

Comment

I just accidentally went into this site and I've already seen people who can't read stuff.
      DISCORD: Comrade_MattLaurence #0027

Comment

Most bans and actions are based on the spur of the moment. Which most people.would not repeat.

So the 1 hour ban is ok. But perma ban seems too big for a single person to be able to use. As they would forget about the ban.
        "I gave you a plan, I gave you success. STOP THROWING IT AWAY!" - Chill Cultivator

My Youtube Channel

Latest video:

Comment

Imagine getting perma banned from like BUYGHC. Not a good idea imo.
          IGN: Clarken
          Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

Comment

Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
            Imagine getting perma banned from like BUYGHC. Not a good idea imo.
            As a admin of BUYGHC im highly recommend that perma banned from world should be exist, u got no idea how many skemmer are in there
            If they are getting a perma banned in world they probably has doing illegal stuff
            Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

Comment

Originally posted by Minamori View Post
              As a admin of BUYGHC im highly recommend that perma banned from world should be exist, u got no idea how many skemmer are in there
              If they are getting a perma banned in world they probably has doing illegal stuff
              See I don't trust your authority. This whole concept could take price manipulation to a whole new level.

Beyond that, I don't even know if perma-banning scammers is a good idea. This completely removes their opportunity of changing/being forgiven.
              IGN: Clarken
              Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

Comment

Worlds with honors shouldn't have this feature because they are pillars of the Growtopia economy.
                I stan One Piece.
                Nobody cares about your in-game accomplishments so don't put them here.

Imagine being rattled by me.

Comment

Heyy everyone! Since this is a suggestion, I will be moving it to the Suggestions sub-forum. Thank you
                  ~ HuffleWitz

Comment

A 14 day ban would be better I think. People will have a chance to eventually be forgiven and if yiu ban them for 14 days they are very likely to forget about the world/you anyways
                    LURD

Comment

Perma ban will make greedy buy+ owners even more toxic, I know that the suggestion has good intentions but this kind of features can easily be abused.

IGN : CaribbeanJr
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X