Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Komando
    replied
    i don think its necessary also it will be glitchy too we have items like storage box etc people needs to start using these items

Leave a comment:

• GQLDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by GODAPOLLYON View Post

You made me remember that moment where I almost trashed Mercy Wings
    Well, that's what I was suggesting. I've been through the same thing. I've been very careful every time since then. But it's hard, too. It won't be so exhausting if they add this Item Locking Feature to the game.

Leave a comment:

• GODAPOLLYON
    replied
    Originally posted by Kuishie View Post
    +1

This is perfect for me to stop accidentally trashing valuables
    You made me remember that moment where I almost trashed Mercy Wings

Leave a comment:

• GQLDEN
    replied
    Still waiting for this feature but I guess we'll never see it.

Leave a comment:

• GQLDEN
    replied
    Last 2 days of PAW. Looks like they're not going to implement this on PAW but we'll see

Leave a comment:

• Superparty
    replied
    I was thinking of the same idea a long while ago. You've made the suggestion a reality. I'm all for this feature to be added. A big ol' +1

Leave a comment:

• Ben🌎
    replied
    +1 for this one, really like the idea and the pictures.

Leave a comment:

• GQLDEN
    replied
    Player Appreciation Week is here! Let's see if this feature gets implemented or not.

Leave a comment:

• highgear
    replied
    +1 .

Leave a comment:

• Ricu
    replied
    Originally posted by Epalogs View Post

So if you cant afford to buy a safe vault for your valuable items how come you got yourself a DL worth of item?
    Like I said in the first place they aren't accessible for all players I said nothing about it not being affordable.

Leave a comment:

• GQLDEN
    replied
    I've seen several people think that I stole this idea from wenor_gt. I want to make it clear that I did not steal this idea from him. I posted this idea on the forums on 06-22-2020, but he posted it on Instagram on 07-07-2020.

Leave a comment:

• GQLDEN
    replied

If you cant do anything with it why wont put it in safe vaults?
    You can use the locked items but you can't lose them. That means if you lock your Rayman's Fist, you can use its effect but you don't need to be afraid of getting hacked, accidentally dropping, trading, putting it in a cage, your friend taking your phone to joke about trashing it, etc. Let's say you locked your favorite item and someone tried to scam you using a phone booth. It will prevent that.

Edit: Also like I said safes are accessible to other players but items locked by this feature are not. That means this feature allows you to protect your items more securely.
    Last edited by GQLDEN; 08-10-2020, 07:02 PM. Reason: Addition

Leave a comment:

• Epalogs
    replied
    Originally posted by Ricu View Post

Safe vaults have to be obtained and aren't accessible to all players.
    So if you cant afford to buy a safe vault for your valuable items how come you got yourself a DL worth of item?

Leave a comment:

• Ricu
    replied
    Good idea but we have safe vault. It has a code too.
    Safe vaults have to be obtained and aren't accessible to all players.

Leave a comment:

• Epalogs
    replied
    Originally posted by GQLDEN View Post

I don't think it would make safes useless because if you lock your items with this feature they still take backpack space and other people can't take them even if they know the pass but with safes they don't take backpack space and other people can take them if they know the pass.
    If you cant do anything with it why wont put it in safe vaults?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X