Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Suggestion Is : Make Zeus Tradeable Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Suggestion Is : Make Zeus Tradeable Again!

So people can sell their zeus? Idk
    Last edited by xKennx; 06-28-2020, 09:35 AM.

When was Zeus tradeable? I'm pretty sure the only time it can be traded is when it is first made, thus making it tradeable because it's dropped in a world. Did they make zeus tradeable?
    IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
    Rayman: 0/1
    DLS: 70/100
    LVL: 62/125

Comment

i agree i see no reason why zeus shouldnt be tradeable i mean you can still buy it by buying the recipe or buying it dropped

Comment

First of all, I don't remember Zeus Lightning Bolt being tradeable in the past (except being dropped in a world). Second, I don't see a single reason why they should make them tradeable. Making them so would probably have an impact to the cost of balance mooncakes and the cost of Zeus Lightning Bolt would gradually decrease since it would be less special (if you know what I mean).

You get a -1 for this suggestion from me!
        IGN: Indigence
        Home World: INDIGENCEMAIN
        Level: 76
        Years Played: 5 years and counting
        Hours Played: 2292 hours and counting

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
          First of all, I don't remember Zeus Lightning Bolt being tradeable in the past (except being dropped in a world). Second, I don't see a single reason why they should make them tradeable. Making them so would probably have an impact to the cost of balance mooncakes and the cost of Zeus Lightning Bolt would gradually decrease since it would be less special (if you know what I mean).

You get a -1 for this suggestion from me!
          Most likely this wouldn't happen.You CAN buy Zeus by buying it dropped or buying the materials already.Making the item tradeable likely will cause it to drop but nothing major.All I can see is the sudden supply in the market causing the price to lower but not drastically.

Comment

Since when was Zeus even tradeable asides being dropped in a world....?
            IGN: Deftera
            Just a Touhou fan and otaku
            Latest Youtube Video:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL6FSSJGRPc

Join the Trumpet Smelling Gang by doing /dab with a trumpet!

Comment

NO... the price would drop harddd 99.82% of people I know that have a zeus regret making it. I'm pretty sure the price would go below 2 diamond locks and it would effect mooncake and songpyeon prices.....
              ♡ Rowan ♡ Pat ♡ Markus ♡Joseph ♡ Scott ♡ Jaakko ♡

Play Townscaper if you ever feel depressed.

Comment

I don’t agree -1
                Hey it's me

Ign:Manup

"If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
                ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

Comment

Working...
                X