Make Startopia easier. (PLS.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Startopia easier. (PLS.)

I JUST NEEDED TO FINISH 1 GOD DAMN VOYAGE. I'VE ALREADY SPENT 60 DAMN WLS AND I HAVE YET TO COMPLETE A SINGLE I REAPEAT: A SINGLE GOD DAMN VOYAGE.

Tac drone: skill fail
    tac drone: skill fail
    tacdrone: skill fail + some pirate's APPARENTLY GOING TO SCREW U OVER NOW
    torpedo: skill fail
    torpedo: skill fail + 30% Ship health DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Torpedo: succcessful finally!

tac drone: skill fail + Some parasites apparently going to screw u over this time DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Theres this 1 voyage, I was 1 STEP AWAY FROM COMPLETING the entire thing. I just needed to successfully use, ONE. I repeat: ONE SINGLE Teleporter.

Teleporter: skill fail

Oh would u look at that, I used up all my teleporters DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TIEM TO BUY SOME MORE FOR 1 per wl as if I haven't already bought 20+ in total DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Okay so I bought more, hopefully I can finish 1 this time!

oH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, LOOKS LIKE I NEED TO BUY FUEL DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I am so F***ing pissed off right now and my entire day is ruined.
    I don't even want to look at my inventory and seeing 60 wls missing for no reason DDDDDDDDD

Edit From Me after a few hours of cooling down:

This was just a rant. I was triggered lol
    Last edited by Neia Baraja; 06-28-2020, 09:25 PM.

buy hypertech upgrades and the support items (they’re like 1/wl or cheaper) and then you won’t get any skill fails until nexus

hypertech helm
    hypertech viewscreen
    hypertech fuel tank

vitahope life support system mkII
    bastion tactical console mkII
    some science station mkII

once you reach nexus, use skill spice (2 wls and lasts for 30 minutes)

Comment

Originally posted by Kranken View Post
      buy hypertech upgrades and the support items (they’re like 1/wl or cheaper) and then you won’t get any skill fails until nexus

hypertech helm
      hypertech viewscreen
      hypertech fuel tank

I'll consider it once this pain and suffering I am feeling subsides. I'm going off the internet for a while and calm myself down by reading. Goodbye

Comment

If you don't enjoy it, why do you do it then? Go do other in-game activity or just go play different game..
        Rest In Peace, Marley
        My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
          If you don't enjoy it, why do you do it then? Go do other in-game activity or just go play different game..
          Role quest.

and I wouldn't have done it if I knew that I'd lose a stupid amount of wls from trying to do 1 voyage without upgrades

Makes sense ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kranken View Post

hypertech helm
            hypertech viewscreen
            hypertech fuel tank

Okay got all the upgrades u mentioned and literally did not get a single skill fail.
            tytytytytyty

Comment

Originally posted by Neia Baraja View Post
              Role quest.

and I wouldn't have done it if I knew that I'd lose a stupid amount of wls from trying to do 1 voyage without upgrades

Makes sense ?
              If you were doing Voyage in an Alpha Sector there is no way you've SKILL failed, you might have used wrong tool but I have NEVER failed in the Alpha Sector (and if I am not mistaken, Beta Sector also doesn't have skill fails).

- - - Updated - - -

I've tried doing FOUR Voyages and I have not gotten even single skillfail, you've used wrong tools.
              Rest In Peace, Marley
              My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

If you were doing Voyage in an Alpha Sector there is no way you've SKILL failed, you might have used wrong tool but I have NEVER failed in the Alpha Sector (and if I am not mistaken, Beta Sector also doesn't have skill fails).

- - - Updated - - -

I've tried doing FOUR Voyages and I have not gotten even single skillfail, you've used wrong tools.
                Trust me, I'm not making this up and I probably got the shittiest kind of starship anyways

Comment

Trust me, I'm not making this up and I probably got the shittiest kind of starship anyways
                  I've tested it with all basic components, you must have been using wrong tools.
                  Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

I've tested it with all basic components, you must have been using wrong tools.
                    tac drone as the first tool definitely wrong :<

Comment

tac drone as the first tool definitely wrong :<
                      There are multiple Voyages that starts with different tool but Drone.

If you were doing the Voyages in the Alpha Sector, you haven't gotten skillfail, because there is not any in this sector (and the next one), you've just used wrong tools....
                      Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

There are multiple Voyages that starts with different tool but Drone.

If you were doing the Voyages in the Alpha Sector, you haven't gotten skillfail, because there is not any in this sector (and the next one), you've just used wrong tools....
                        Listen man, I'm really over this already and I'm not even gonna argue if you don't wanna believe but I'm telling u that I got ****ed over and over in the ass by skill fails and that's that. I hope this is over now

Comment

Working...
                        X