Discounting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discounting

An idea of mine in which in a Vending Machine (or DigiVend Machine to make it more special) there is a button called Discount that you can tap and place x amounts of world locks deducted in the price of the item you're selling in an x amount of time, and when one item is bought (if you have more than 1 item), it will immediately restart the timer and will start discounting the item again within the set amount of time.

For example, you are selling 2 Puddy Leashes for 10DLs, but one hasn't sold for quite a bit of time, so you enable discounting to deduct 10WLs in the price for every day (1 day) until it gets sold, the buyer will see a sign in which it is discounted by x% and also they will see how much time did the seller placed on the discount (to minimize scams). After a buyer buys the item, the time will reset and will start again at 10DLs with the 10WLs price deduction per day still activated until all the items gets sold.

I would like to see this in a DigiVend Machine to make it more special. Place your thoughts down below.

Originally posted by BattleCat View Post
    An idea of mine in which in a Vending Machine (or DigiVend Machine to make it more special) there is a button called Discount that you can tap and place x amounts of world locks deducted in the price of the item you're selling in an x amount of time, and when one item is bought (if you have more than 1 item), it will immediately restart the timer and will start discounting the item again within the set amount of time.

For example, you are selling 2 Puddy Leashes for 10DLs, but one hasn't sold for quite a bit of time, so you enable discounting to deduct 10WLs in the price for every day (1 day) until it gets sold, the buyer will see a sign in which it is discounted by x% and also they will see how much time did the seller placed on the discount (to minimize scams). After a buyer buys the item, the time will reset and will start again at 10DLs with the 10WLs price deduction per day still activated until all the items gets sold.

I would like to see this in a DigiVend Machine to make it more special. Place your thoughts down below.
    + 1 i like this idea
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Yes very good idea but it needs to also have a limit, like imagine there is an item that costs 200 wls and if every day there is a 10 wls discount and the owner is inactive, then after 20 days it would basically be free
      Real woof-woof king.
      I own BUYUPGRADE
      (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Comment

Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
        Yes very good idea but it needs to also have a limit, like imagine there is an item that costs 200 wls and if every day there is a 10 wls discount and the owner is inactive, then after 20 days it would basically be free
        There could be a notification that asks for the owner's permission everyday. For example: "Your item has not been sold yet, would you like to set it to 20% off"

Comment

Niche and pointless if you ask me. You can just lower the price yourself if no buyers show up, there's no necessity to add a pseudo-feature that does a feat that can be accomplished by anyone with a second's work.

This sparked an idea although — what if you get a discount for buying a myriad amount of something? Let's say 10/WL, and if one buys 200, they pay 19 WLS rather than 20. A much better idea, wouldn't you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by 2ego View Post
            Niche and pointless if you ask me. You can just lower the price yourself if no buyers show up, there's no necessity to add a pseudo-feature that does a feat that can be accomplished by anyone with a second's work.

This sparked an idea although — what if you get a discount for buying a myriad amount of something? Let's say 10/WL, and if one buys 200, they pay 19 WLS rather than 20. A much better idea, wouldn't you agree?
            I agree with your statement. The OG post idea is kinda pointless.. If it doesn't sell you can choose to lower it yourself in a mere second. It's unnecessary.
            Current IGN: 28261838

Bait shop at 6555 (:

Comment

Originally posted by austinlame View Post
              I agree with your statement. The OG post idea is kinda pointless.. If it doesn't sell you can choose to lower it yourself in a mere second. It's unnecessary.
              Nah, the thing is when a person sees "10% off" he would more likely buy this item regardless of its price. Also, if a person has a vending shop why would he update every vend himself when he can have an option implemented which basically clickbaits people + does it for him.

Comment

BUMP.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleCat View Post

+1 would be very useful
                  Hi

Comment

I don't see a case where this would be useful
                    . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
                      Nah, the thing is when a person sees "10% off" he would more likely buy this item regardless of its price. Also, if a person has a vending shop why would he update every vend himself when he can have an option implemented which basically clickbaits people + does it for him.
                      So are you saying you want this feature in order to rip people off?

Comment

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
                        Yes, but as I said the person who will buy it will see the time that you placed in to discount the item so the buyer will know whether it is a good deal or not.

Comment

Bump (10 chars)

Comment

Bumper Leash

Comment

interesting idea, I like ite

Comment

Working...
                              X